HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns is done

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:34 am

this is how I think Roman can bounce back from this. If they do the rematch tonight, they need to say Brock hasn't resigned (even if has, just play it up) Saying Brock is going to dump the title in the trash at the Next UFC PPV. That's when Vince comes out and gives Roman one last chance to take the belt from Brock, and he makes it NoDq. And during the match AOP (who I have debut later in the night to win the Vacant RAW tag team titles) come out and help Roman win. I have this be the chance to turn Roman heel, pair him with AOP as a faction. Brock can leave and Heyman can go to Smackdown, which I believe he should become the new manger for Nakamura.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:40 am

There is no bouncing back from this. It's been 4 years and this man has not only failed in real life but in kayfabe as well. He needs to go somewhere else to become a real superstar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:41 am

This isn't NJPW, WWE doesn't do that. A heel turn and a heel turn with a faction is something that can help Roman. There is no bouncing back for him as a Face, but as a heel yes there is.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:44 am

He's not turning heel bro. We been waiting forever and it hasn't happened. Nobody cares about this guy. He doesn't have heel heat. He has go away heat.

People would rather play with beach balls than watch this dude wrestle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:48 am

It hasn't happen because WWE was hell bent on him being the face of the company, I think they are going to go with Braun Now since he is the most over guy in the company. More over than Brock, Joe, AJ, and even Daniel Bryan at this point. With Braun as focus point they can experiment with Roman and see if a Heel run can work. No matter how damage a guy looks, one good story can turn their career around.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:49 am

Bull just imagine the right thing to do. That's a good way to figure out what WWE isn't going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:52 am

I know WWE isn't going to fucking do it, but if they were smart they fucking do it. What I am telling you is that there is a way to save Roman, that Roman can bounce back from. I didn't say Hey this is what WWE is going to do, it is what WWE should fucking do.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:57 am

And I just gave the most realistic way to save Roman. This dude can be so big in New Japan Pro Wrestling. He needs to go somewhere is and get away from Vince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 12:01 pm

I am doing it as realistic as it can get in WWE. Vince isn't letting Roman go, Roman sure as hell doesn't want to be released. If this was a NJPW guy, yeah that would probably happen....But this is WWE goddamn it, that shit doesn't fucking happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:23 pm

They held off the win until the Greatest Royal Rumble, where the crowd will actually cheer him.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Also, to hardcore fans like us, this push might look like it's not working. People forget this is a business, and right now Roman's merch is selling more than everyone that isn't named Cena. Vince doesn't give a shit about boos when he's making money anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:03 pm

^
Exactly Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:16 am

There's less fans than there has ever been who are being made to pay more than ever before. And the majority or WWE fans are 50 years and older. Doesn't sound so great to me.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:33 am

Come on they can't do a third match clown
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:44 am

This dude even got boo'd in Saudi Arabia CJ
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 3:33 pm

This is gold. Baby I don't think Reigns will actually beat Brock for the title at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 4:15 pm

Unfortunately, I think they're STILL trying to build sympathy. Vince is smart, he knows that it won't work, so I don't know what the fuck he's thinking. Just get the title changed over with so we can move on to better things.

The guy got booed by an audience of most likely marks.

Also, both guys are absolutely burying their own finishers. When Samoa Joe loses to Reigns with one spear he's gonna look like such a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 4:16 pm

I usually don't get too upset over how WWE books things, because I just watch the show for entertainment. But holy shit their booking has been garbage lately.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 4:24 pm

I just wish (as someone who actually does like Roman), they'd just scrap the Brock/Roman thing here and let Braun take the title from Brock. He's one of the most over guys on the roster (and also probably the most believable to beat Brock, even after that garbage 1 F5 finish they had before) and he just won the GRR. I would like a break from the Universal title having an unstoppable force champion, but Braun seriously deserves it by this point and the Brock/Roman thing is getting ridiculous. I personally like the finisher fest matches Brock has against bigger opponents, but this is becoming too much and nobody's gonna be genuinely happy that Roman's Champion if he does finally win, they'll just be glad it's over.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 5:10 pm

It's either shit or get off the pot with Roman imo
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Rellim wrote:
Unfortunately, I think they're STILL trying to build sympathy. Vince is smart, he knows that it won't work, so I don't know what the fuck he's thinking.
This is the same guy who tried to push Lex in the early '90s. Created The WBF. The XFL. Is going to try The XFL again. Cut his revenue by replacing pay per views with The Network. He's a smart guy but he's not a mad genius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns is done   Roman Reigns is done - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns is done

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2