HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So 205 live is getting another belt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

So 205 live is getting another belt Empty
PostSubject: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 11:25 pm

With Triple H taking over 205 live the show has been taken more serious, guys are allowed to do a lot more, and now it seems they will be introducing another set of Tag team titles. Meaning this will be the 4th set of Tag team titles in the WWE, behind the RAW, Smackdown and NXT tag team titles. This will also be the first set of Cruiserweight championships in an American company since WCW.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 11:59 pm

WWE needs to stop flooding us with titles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:39 pm

And WCW had them for all of a week
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:04 pm

I’m cool w/ it. 205 Live seems to be becoming their own brand (a lot like NXT) ever since Triple H took over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:40 pm

pretty much I think Triple H is scared of putting his smaller NXT call ups on Smackdown and Raw now, so he is making a 2nd NXT pretty much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:13 pm

So 205 live is getting another belt 28870684_1606086686154067_2568198041645345890_n

word is that this might be the design of the belts
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 2:14 am

I'll say that's a neat looking design. Much better than the two main event title belts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 1:57 pm

the only belt that has no reason to exist is the UK title since it doesn't have it own show like it was meant to have. Will no longer be the secondary title on NXT. The only thing it is useful for is have Pete Dunn defend it on Indy shows which I guess gives it some use and gets people talking, but other than that it doesn't have much reason.

Them having 3 sets of main roster tag team titles isn't a bad idea, however what it should be is

WWE World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships

WWE Women's Tag Team Championships

WWE World Cruiserweight Tag Team Championships

they could have 4 belts or 100 belts, if you don't give the belt reason to exist then why should it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 2:00 pm

It's why NJPW can get away with having some many Titles compared to WWE. The Four Belt single belts are all treated I think are treated as a big deal, Heavyweight title of course more of a big deal. I say having The IC, US, and Even Never Openweight title is just as rich of a prize as the Heavyweight. The Jr belts have their reason and the of course the heavyweight set of Tag Team titles. Really the only belt that doesn't have much meaning in NJPW are the six man belts, but hey it gives something for the older guys to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:41 am

I saw Shane Helms pitch the idea of instead of having another set of normal tag team belts, why not have a set of Trios belts. Be something different and just for that brand. can't see it on raw, smackdown or NXT, but you can find it on 205 live. I love LU's Trios championship matches, specially seeing Angelico jump off the highest thing like a crazy person.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 am

There's no reason to do it. I don't care that you have so many different brands. Adding titles that mean nothing is a bad thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:15 am

honestly at this point it doesn't matter to me. If The Cruiserweights are gonna be their own thing on their own show, let them have it. Two titles for the CW show, Four for Raw, Four For Smackdown, Four for NXT. The UK title being the odd one out until they get their own show with their own set of tag team titles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So 205 live is getting another belt   So 205 live is getting another belt Empty

Back to top Go down

So 205 live is getting another belt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1