HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Credible goes to wrestling card drunk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Justin Credible goes to wrestling card drunk Empty
PostSubject: Justin Credible goes to wrestling card drunk   Justin Credible goes to wrestling card drunk EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:19 am

Justin Credible wrote:
I am about to take a journey with my good friend Diamond Dallas Page. I have no excuses for my fuck up that night that everybody has seen on YouTube. This is just gonna be me trying to get healthy again I was doing really well for a very long time and unfortunately I screwed up that night I drank and I lost my sobriety. And unfortunately it was not the first time I have been doing better but that footage shows I need a lot more work I want to thank Dallas WWE wellness For not quitting on me. No more talking I will show you by results I’m sorry to all my loved ones that I have offended and embarrassed and all the good fans that stuck by me do you know who you are and a special thank you to my good friend Xbo for not quitting on me. No more talking I will show you by results I’m sorry to all my loved ones that I have offended and embarrassed and all the good fans that stuck by me do you know who you are and a special thank you to my good friend Sean Waltman. This is an a rebirth this is just an attempt to live sober happy life. Thank you and I’m sorry for letting you down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Justin Credible goes to wrestling card drunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Credible goes to wrestling card drunk   Justin Credible goes to wrestling card drunk EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 1:25 pm

That is just incredible. Oh man
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

Justin Credible goes to wrestling card drunk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1