HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  Empty
PostSubject: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Word is that WWE may be looking to turn Antonio Cesaro babyface in the near future. They have been featuring his big swing move, which has been getting over with live crowds. He has also recently been the featured image of WWE.com, which is traditionally more of a babyface spot.

If Cesaro turns babyface, he will split from Real American partner Jack Swagger and manager Zeb Colter.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter via wrestlezone.com

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/299494/Will-WWE-Turn-Antonio-Cesaro-Face-Soon?.htm#uAZSItQvq0MrFlib.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Awesome. While I love his heel role, as long as they don't mes this up, he could be their next big face.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:23 pm

I still don't get this dude's hype Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:31 pm

^ walk 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:06 pm

If a Face turn happens...and Ohno finally gets called up.......OH MY GOD
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:23 pm

A Face Cesaro wouldn't be so bad if they take it in the right direction. The pops he gets from the crowd are good though, so I'm not surprised they're thinking of doing this.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Chilly wrote:
I still don't get this dude's hype Neutral
It helps if you face the TV/computer when you watch his matches.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:30 pm

They need not wait for this anymore, it's time to turn Cesaro face. They finally got some sizzle to Cesaro with the Cesaro swing, who already is an amazing in ring guy. The swing is a babyface thing, It makes him pop to the fans. Stop wasting time on keeping him heel and with Zeb and Swagger who have done little to nothing for Cesaro. It's time to turn him face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:10 pm

The "We The People" thing is over though so i dont see how hes done nothing with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:27 pm

it was over before he joined the group. So people where already doing what they where doing before he joined the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:29 pm

It wasnt getting chanted like it has been, which is what my point was. The chants are louder and people are behind it even though they arent supposed to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:31 pm

As the months go by of course it was going to get louder, cause people like to get behind stuff wwe doesn't want them to be. I am sure it would be just as loud if Cesaro never joined them. Besides if credit is giving to Ceasro, then that should be more reason to turn him face.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Damn, and it was Dead's turn to retaliate. Placeholder? I don\'t know Nah, I think not. Razz 

They should definitely bring in Face-Cesaro with a Face-Kassius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?    Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Will WWE Turn Antonio Cesaro Face Soon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1