HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Went to TV tapings this weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

Went to TV tapings this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Went to TV tapings this weekend   Went to TV tapings this weekend EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:39 am

Four hours of ROH in Atlanta at the famous Center Stage Theater, where WCW used to do shows (and at least one PPV, I think).

It was a great show. I won't post spoilers but they did the Rumble of Honor with a SURPRISE entrant at No. 20 (many of you know) that had me marking like a little kid, and Cody defended against the rumble winner.

Bucks, Briscoes and many more. Scurll is awesome.

Still my favorite promotion when all's said and done.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Went to TV tapings this weekend   Went to TV tapings this weekend EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:57 am

That's awesome Pat! I'm going to see what kinda wrestling I can go to when I go to Canada and Texas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Went to TV tapings this weekend   Went to TV tapings this weekend EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:31 pm

I'll see if there's gonna be a VIP show in November that we can go to, Moose. They had one last November (the 11th).

ROH shows are great to go to. Moose and I went to both Supercard of Honor nights during WM week last year and I also went to the first night of Survival of the Fittest last November. Some of the most fun I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to TV tapings this weekend   Went to TV tapings this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Went to TV tapings this weekend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1