HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's watching SummerSlam?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Who's watching SummerSlam? Empty
PostSubject: Who's watching SummerSlam?   Who's watching SummerSlam? EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Yeah That

I plan on watching this. I think I'll be watching in the chatbox. Baby
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching SummerSlam?   Who's watching SummerSlam? EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 6:09 pm

I'll be looking at the results on my phone on break at work. Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching SummerSlam?   Who's watching SummerSlam? EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Not the greatest Summerslam PPV but ok in parts and that main event was NICE YO
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching SummerSlam?   Who's watching SummerSlam? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:00 am

Yeah That it was pretty decent. Some weird decisions and some bad ones (imo) but whatever.

I'll probably start watching PPVs in the chat again starting with No Mercy now that we're not going to have people over here unless it's a big one.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching SummerSlam?   Who's watching SummerSlam? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:27 am

I didn't watch the pre-show, but I saw someone saying one of the best matches was on that. Probably meant the SD Tag Titles match, since it was the second longest match of the night.

Speaking of tag matches, I thought the RAW Tag Titles match was great and Cesaro ripping apart the beach ball was beautiful. I loved Styles/Owens. It had a lot of special referee focus, but I enjoyed it. And the main event was a clusterfuck of greatness, imo, although I'm sad Braun didn't win.

Other than those three matches, there wasn't really anything else I felt was really great. Rusev losing in 10 seconds was garbage and I hated that the Miz was on the pre-show, wrestling in front of a very empty crowd, despite being the Intercontinental Champion (and being the Miz). Sasha vs. Alexa was good. Shinsuke not winning the WWE Championship was not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching SummerSlam?   Who's watching SummerSlam? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 am

Corbin vs. Cena - **1/2
Natalya vs. Naomi - **
Cass vs. Big Show - -***************************************************** (fuck Enzo Amore)
Rusev vs. Orton - * (I mean...as a match...as a storyline progression, fine, but I'm not rating that)
Sasha vs. Alexa - *** (big boos for Bayley, is she the female Reigns or something? Good match though)
WWE KFC advert - *****
Wyatt vs. Balor - **1/2
Shesaro vs. The Shie - ***1/2
Owens vs. Styles - *** (The Shane stuff hurt the match, for me. I feel like they can do a lot better)
Jinder vs. Shinsuke - **1/2
Fatal Four Way - ****1/2 (I fucking love Braun)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching SummerSlam?   Who's watching SummerSlam? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's watching SummerSlam?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1