HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE Empty
PostSubject: Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE   Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 1:16 am

Donovan Dijak announced on a podcast he's finishing his indy booking and will be starting with WWE soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE   Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:34 am

I get why people think he has so much potential but guys like Dijak just don't get over. I hope things go well for him but I suspect he'll flop in NXT, get called up and over-pushed like Corbin.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE   Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 12:39 pm

They tried with him in ROH and he didn't get over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE   Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 1:27 pm

No one really wants to see a big guy that can move. It's a novelty. Donovan Dijak is purple ketchup. It's interesting when you first see it but you realize quickly you'd rather have the red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE   Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:46 am

idk anything about the guy, but if the guy can talk and WWE gives him something to work with he'll be fine. Say what you will about Corbin, but he has improved a lot . Talking Smack has shown that when given free range he can be a good talker.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE   Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 am

Even on Talking Smack, I haven't heard a Baron promo where he didn't sound like a generic SvR CAW.

I like what I've seen of Dijak, though. I've never heard him cut a promo, but I've enjoyed watching him wrestle live.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE   Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:03 am

I think he shows better character on talking smack. Cobrin on TV vs Cobrin on Talking Smack is night and day to me. Talking Smack proved that Scripted promos need to be done away with. Just give people bullet points and let them go free, make themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE   Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Another former ROH wrestler headed to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1