HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What place would Burdur finish?
First
Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? I_vote_lcap20%Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Second
Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? I_vote_lcap0%Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Third
Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? I_vote_lcap20%Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Last
Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? I_vote_lcap60%Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? Empty
PostSubject: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Moose Stoner cat burdur
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 2:04 pm

I picked last clown
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 pm

He'd finish dead last clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 3:20 pm

First obviously clown

In fact, I'm about to put myself in that division. Einstein
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 3:46 pm

That's one win already for Moose, Kitty, & Snoopz, then clown
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:19 pm

clown

But nah, I'm not gonna put myself in that division. I'll stick to the always tough East division to compete with the best. walk
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:24 pm

McClown Town wrote:
I'll stick to the always tough East division to compete with the best. walk
So you're taking on that "Jobber to the stars" role?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:28 pm

If I can be serious for a moment..... I gotta deal with the depth charts king in my division. The tache
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?   Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where would Burdur finish if he was in the North division (The Kotzebue Bowl)?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1