HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! Empty
PostSubject: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:19 am

Roster:
Roman Reigns

No one else matters

RAW Episode Date: January 1, 2018 - The Roman Empire Times

Opening Segment

The Roman Empire crowd of - it doesnt matter where this show takes place because the Roman empire is universal - is on fire for tonight's Monday Night RAW - or as everyone calls it, the Roman Reigns show. Everyone is having a great time, when all of a sudden...

DUN DUN. DUN DUN. DUN DUN. DUN. DUN. DUN DUN.

The crowd blows the roof off the place as their hero Roman Reigns literally ascends from the heavens. A white light hits the middle of the ring and Romans levitates in mid air. He moves downwards and lands in the middle of the ring before cocking his fist, making all the women in the audience swoon. He stands in the ring and demands a title match tonight. General Manager Braun Strowman walks out on the ramp and tells Roman that if he can beat his opponent tonight, he will get a title match. Roman responds by cocking his fist and then asks "Who?" to which Braun responds "EVERYONE!" - Knowing that like always, it's One vs All, the Big Dog gets ready to overcome the odds yet again.

Singles Match
Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins
Roman decimates the jobber with a single spear as the match starts to pick up the win.

100% rating, 5 stars.

Singles Match
Roman Reigns vs Finn Balor
Roman punches Finn in the face with a SUPERROMAN PUNCH and ends the match by KO as soon as it begins.

100% rating, 5 stars

Handicap Match
Roman Reigns vs American Alpha, The Club, and Enzo and Cass
Roman cocks his fist and all of the tag jobbers run away, making the match end in a forfeit.

100% rating, 4 stars because Roman didnt do any action

WOMEN'S TITLE BATTLE ROYAL
Charlotte defends vs entire women's roster
All the bitches are in the ring. Roman comes out and they all begin to have sex with him except for Nia Jax, who walks her fat ass out of the ring and can only not fuck because she's fat and his cousin. All the other women fuck Roman for 30 minutes because he can last long and then Charlotte gives him the title and he wins the match, but only after telling him that he has a big hog.

110% rating, 10/5 stars

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
Neville defends against the other ones
The entire cruiserweight division is out in the middle of the ring. Roman comes out and punches the ground, they all fall over and instantly knock out except Neville. Neville runs towards Roman and tries to kick him but breaks his leg. He has to forfeit, surrendering the title to THE BIG DOG. All the cruiserjobbers have to retire.

100% rating, 5/5 stars

Interlude Match
Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles
Shinsuke and AJ put on an insanely good technical match. The crowd falls asleep and uses this match as a pee break and to go buy a lot of Roman merch. Shinsuke wins, but no one gives a shit.

-50% rating, minus 5 stars/5

Segment
Roman gets a 30 minute entrance as he signs a lot of womens tits and kisses babies - but only the not ugly ones. He stands in the ring and demands his title match. GM Braun says, Ok but the champion is the entire HOF.

100% rating, 5/5 stars

WWE WHC Title Match
Roman vs HoF
Roman powers through all of the old timers. He destroys Ric Flair by headbutting him, literally turning him into powder. He leg drops Hulk Hogan, body slams Andre The Giant, murders Eddie Guerrero with a spear to the chest, Stunners Stone Cold, Rock Bottom's his jobber cousin, and then the real champion Brock Lesnar comes out and tries to get into a shoot fight with Roman Reigns, who KOs him with a single Superman Punch which causes Brock to explode. The Big Dog holds the title above the air as fireworks go off for 3 months straight.

100% rating, 5/5 stars

Overall Show Rating: 100%, overall stars: 4.5/5 because of the shitty interlude match
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:19 am

AMAZING 100 BILLION STARS!!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:26 am

What else u guys think
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:27 am

u think we beat sd in the ratings
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 pm

My in-depth analysis.

Part 1:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Part 2:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 2:55 pm

4/10 Reigns not getting a good enough push
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Burdur plz Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!   RAW 2017...Except Not Shit! Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW 2017...Except Not Shit!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1