HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34 Empty
PostSubject: Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34   Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Roman wins the #1 contender's match at Extreme Rules.

Brock beats Roman to retain at GBoF due to interference by the returning Braun Strowman.

This leads to a Triple Threat for the title at Summerslam, which Braun wins.

Braun successfully defends the title against Finn at No Mercy, and Roman at/in Hell in a Cell.

Brock comes back and gets a rematch with Braun at Survivor Series, where he wins the title back.

Brock defends the title against Braun at the Royal Rumble, where Roman once again is the runner-up in the Rumble Match to a Smackdown guy (AJ?).

Roman beats Braun in an I Quit match at Fastlane to become #1 Contender.

Roman beats Brock at Wrestlemania.

Called it here first, I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34   Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Lesnar squashes Joe. Then squashes Finn Balor at Summerslam. Squashes two more guys at Survivor Series and Royal Rumble then drops the title to Roman at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34   Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:20 am

I hate both of those thoughts. Finn losing. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34   Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Universal Title --> Wrestlemania 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1