WWE WrestleMania 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

WWE WrestleMania 33 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE WrestleMania 33   WWE WrestleMania 33 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 2:46 am

Bitch probably got fired for being a dumbass. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: WWE WrestleMania 33   WWE WrestleMania 33 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:52 am

I enjoyed the show. I'm glad they didn't end with Brock/Goldberg (although, Roman winning a second WM main event in a row isn't great, either). Match of the night for me was definitely AJ vs. Shane. I didn't expect Shane to actually put on a really good match (even if it was with AJ) without doing some insane dive. He was actually able to wrestle very well for a guy his age, especially considering he was never the most technically sound. The 450 getting caught with a Triangle Choke, which AJ lifted into a Styles Clash was all sorts of awesome.

The RAW Women's Championship match definitely underwhelmed for me, but Charlotte was very good in it. I was disappointed with Miz & Maryse losing, but I understand it, with what happened post-match. Owens vs. Jericho was great. The Hardy's return was great (and the match itself was a lot of fun). I really enjoyed Seth and Triple H (somebody's gonna tell Stephanie to stop accompanying Triple H during WM matches, she's gonna get put through the ring next year). Orton/Bray was very strange with the ring effects and I was disappointed that Randy won. The SD Women's title match was, like the RAW one, underwhelming, and also a lot shorter. Lesnar/Goldberg was fun to watch and was about what I expected but, fortunately, not as the main event.

Overall, I'd say it was a good WrestleMania. Not the best. In recent years, 30 and 31 definitely blew it away, but it was miles better than 32.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE WrestleMania 33   WWE WrestleMania 33 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 6:00 am

Personally I think it was better than 31 but agree 30 was better and it was miles better than 32.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WWE WrestleMania 33   WWE WrestleMania 33 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 am

I think the opposite, tbh. 31 > 33 > 30 > dog shit > 32
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE WrestleMania 33   WWE WrestleMania 33 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:51 am

Drächen Fx wrote:
This security lady thought Gronk was some random fan who jumped the barricade during the battle royal ROFL!

WWE WrestleMania 33 - Page 2 Rob-gronkowski-wrestlemania
ROFL! That explains Gronk's reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE WrestleMania 33   WWE WrestleMania 33 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE WrestleMania 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2