HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Myke
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:23 am

>> Mine was a general statement to the topic at hand, not anyone in particular
>> You quoted it and responded to me calling me a massive cunt

But I started it Wacko Jacko

Topic closed. Stop trying to initiate a flame war.

Wacko Jacko
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:29 am

@Eeyen wrote:
How else are they going to draw money? clown

TRU
TRU

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Flame wars can potentially keep the site more active tbf. Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:05 pm

So are they going back to WWE?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:10 pm

That's probably where they're going to go.

TRU
TRU

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Back on topic, I actually like Matt Hardy's gimmick, makes him more charismatic than he usually is.
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:41 pm

rather have it be the whole package. Have Reby and Senor Benjamin on there as well, tho I don't think WWE has any interest with Reby and her history of Twitter rants.

KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Last edited by Drächen Fx on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Oh man Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:19 pm

DAMN SAM!!! Oh the DRAMA

Icon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:23 am

Drächen Fx wrote:

Or how much he doesn't care about her CJ

Love Bites
Love Bites

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:00 am

Drächen Fx wrote:
That's some good dedication from Matt to wrestle only a day after giving birth, tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:58 pm

The best thing that can come out of this is if TNA sues, Sinclair gets pissed and actually pumps money into their defense, TNA ends up losing the case and a shitload of money, and then Sinclair buys them and builds RoH into an actual competitor for WWE.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:24 pm

@TJ Ω wrote:
The best thing that can come out of this is if TNA sues, Sinclair gets pissed and actually pumps money into their defense, TNA ends up losing the case and a shitload of money, and then Sinclair buys them and builds RoH into an actual competitor for WWE.
Einstein

I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:49 am

I wouldnt care about Reby either. I aint bothered

Also fuck TNA, fuck the Hardys, and fuck Reby. walk
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:43 am

I read the new Wrestling Observer newsletter and Matt said he's going to revel some dirt on Impact if they can't have the Broken gimmick.

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:22 am

the whole thing is petty on GFW's part, Double J and Anthem. From the reports going around they were close to a deal. Hardy's pay 10,000 dollars for the rights to their gimmick. Reby wouldn't be allow to say anything bad about GFW or risk getting 5,000 dollar fines for each time. And the Hardy's would announce it and say they are now on good terms with GFW. But Anthem had to stick their fucking shit in and try to add to the contract. They wanted not only half of the money the Hardy's would make off their Merch but also Jeff's music and Art.

#Fuckthatowl

TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 pm

WTF kinda shit is that Anthem?

#Fuckthatowl

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:17 pm

As much as I think Matt should have all the rights, really the ship has sailed for the broken character in WWE. As it would have been fun to see him feud with Bray and the two of them just go full nutso, I think the interested has gone down. If anything Matt should just try to reinvent himself again. Matt is very creative and has gotten loads of his gimmicks over. Be in V1, Iconic Matt in ROH, Broken Matt. He should come up with something else and stick it to GFW.

TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 pm

ouch tho

TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Jeff Jarrett wrote:
As much as I think Matt should have all the rights, really the ship has sailed for the broken character in WWE. As it would have been fun to see him feud with Bray and the two of them just go full nutso, I think the interested has gone down. If anything Matt should just try to reinvent himself again. Matt is very creative and has gotten loads of his gimmicks over. Be in V1, Iconic Matt in ROH, Broken Matt. He should come up with something else and stick it to GFW.
Yeah him being the old Matt Hardy isn't interesting. He should at least be Big Money Matt like he was in ROH.

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 pm

the nostalgic act of the hardy's has ran its course. Jeff will be fine cause Jeff is Jeff, but Matt needs to come up with something else if he isn't going to be broken.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact    

Back to top Go down

Broken Matt And Jeff Hardy NOT Re-Signing With Impact

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2