Royal Rumble 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:10 am

Current entrants are:

Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Xavier Woods
Chris Jericho
Braun Strowman
Baron Corbin
Seth Rollins
The Undertaker

Last edited by MooseNugget on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:09 pm

RR 2017 pls Razz

Also weren't Reigns and Cena going to be in as well?

Okay apparently not.
Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Cena beats AJ, Taker wins the rumble. Taker vs Cena at WM for the title and will be Taker's final match and he will retire the champion.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:25 pm

That's a match worth seeing Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Who's watching tonight? Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Man this thing is about to be 6 hours long clown
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:09 am

Hype af Royal Rumble. The actual RR match was kinda bland and disappointing though but I LOVE how they did it and still enjoyed it.

Funny thing is my friend who hasn't watched wrestling basically at all in many years legit predicted Randy Orton was going to win (because he's one of the few guys he actually recognized). clown

I knew someone random was going to win though because Lesnar/Goldberg/Undertaker didn't make any sense and definitely no one else really made sense. Then I thought it'd be Reigns when he entered.

I love that Orton won though. Also, the way they faked out a Reigns Rumble win was epic. Soooo many people were raging. TJ on Sundays

WWE good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:39 am

Cena/Styles was the third best match of the month (happy)
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:13 am

Reigns being in the Rumble at #30 was horse shit. Funny
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:34 am

Say what you want about Reigns, but I feel bad for the guy. The WWE are literally ruining his career. And he's not as talented or as charismatic as Cena to keep him like he is either, so the only way to save this guy is to turn him heel. I've never seen a wrestler that was pushed so hard that it might actually be detrimental to their career. He may legit be the most hated wrestler ever rn. CJ
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:53 am

I think Goldberg--who pretty much sucks at everything but somehow is able to save RAW's tanking ratings whenever he's on--needs to share some of his secret stuff w/ Reigns. Thirsty Mofos

Last edited by Drächen Fx on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:08 am

Seeing Goldberg toss lesnar out as fast he did was something I needed to see after these past couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:53 am

I like Reigns and think he's a good wrestler. His face work on the mic is generally not good, but I'd bet he'd be a great heel on the mic, given past performances prior to the main roster and even some of his more heelish promos on the main roster. In the ring, though, I think he's great. He's consistently putting on very good matches and if he wasn't given the 'gotta drive a fucking truck through his Goddamn brain in order to beat him' gimmick, his matches would be even better. That guy has been horribly misused by the WWE and, unfortunately, that's led to him being one of the most hated guys in wrestling by very little fault of his own.

Him coming out at thirty was definitely not good. Fortunately, he didn't win. As much as I like Reigns, I don't want a third WrestleMania in a row to be headlined by him. The actual winner was also disappointing, but I love Orton. I just wanted someone newer to win. The idea of Bray winning the title from Cena prior to WM (Elimination Chamber) and facing Orton (as well as Luke) in a triple threat at WM does make me very happy, though. I don't know if that's what they'll go with, but I would love for Bray to be in the WHC match at WM. Same for Luke. Both are just so good and have yet to get the pushes they deserve. Bray deserves a World title run and Luke absolutely deserves a main event push, instead of being Bray's sidekick forever.

As far as the whole show goes, I really enjoyed the Royal Rumble. Although disappointed by the Rumble winner, I'm hoping WWE does something good with it (such as what I said above), like they did with WM30's and WM31's main events. The Rumble match itself was really fun for me, up until entrant 30 was revealed. No Joe or Finn was disappointing. AJ vs. Cena was amazing, even with Cena winning. Bayley vs. Charlotte was good and had a good finish. Roman vs. Owens, despite the idiotic idea for the match stipulation, was really good and, although I'd have preferred Owens winning on his own, at least he retained. And Neville won a title. That weird-eared fucker is amazing, so I'm glad he's finally got something and his heel run has been excellent.

So, I thought it was a great show with a disappointing finish, but there's a lot of potential for WrestleMania this year and I'll be absolutely fine with Orton winning if they parlay it into something good and we don't get Cena vs. Orton as the main event of WM 33, ten years after they main evented SummerSlam and proceeded to face each other a million times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:55 am

It's about to be Brock vs Goldberg for the title at WrestleMania #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:59 am

Brock vs. Goldberg is obviously happening at WM33 (and, finally, as a legit match and not a jobfest), but it won't be for any titles. I'm looking forward to it, tbh. I was looking forward to the Survivor Series match before it ended up being a squash.

I'm wondering who'll be fighting for the Universal title, though. Owens will probably keep it until WM. It'll probably be Jericho vs. Owens.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:07 am

Meltzer is reporting that Owens will lose to Goldberg at Fastlane.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:39 am

I doubt that will happen. If it does, though, that's very dumb.
Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 am

I was expecting Finn Balor to return. Kalysto, all the New Day in (just one would be enough tbh), Ellsworth (kinda understand, a cheap elimination) and Enzo could've been kept out. No legend returns, nothing, it was pretty disappointing. And a lot of talented wrestlers left out as well.
Plus Reigns in 30... that was shit...
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:35 am

Might have fallen asleep during the Reigns/Owens match (honestly, that's not a shot at Reigns). I am failure.

The Charlotte/Bayley match was good, and now I'm going to write thoughts about the rest of the show as I see it. Spent today avoiding spoilers.

Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens

I suffer from vertigo (well, not often, I tend to avoid high things), and I feel so sorry for Jericho. I mean, he's probably fine, but I'd likely have wet myself as soon as the cage started raising.
How long has the German announce table been out by the ring? Maybe they can leave the Spanish ann...nope, Kevin just tore the top off that one.
Roman's "the hell is this?" reaction to the chair structure is great.
I'm suddenly getting flashbacks to heel Regal.
I'm impressed that Roman hit that Samoan Drop onto the chair, considering he was staggering about and it was behind him. Would have been easy to miss it.
Oh that fall through the chairs was nasty. Really cool spot too, I haven't seen that sort of thing in WWE before, I don't think.
Braun! I actually really like Roman's determination to hit the Spear coming back to bite him. Corey said before even that table powerbomb that Reigns could have pinned Owens, and it was the same again there. If he'd just pinned him, he'd be champion.
Great match. I'm sure these two would put on a good singles match, but adding the No DQ stipulation really helped. I'd love to see a super gimmicky Falls Count Anywhere match between the two of them.

Doing a promo about KFC Gold. Not including Goldust. Fuck this company. I DEMAND A REFUND.

Rich Swann vs. Neville

Almost a complete switch in styles from that first match.
That hurricanrana off the top though.
Good match. Think it could have been better, but still had its moments.

AJ Styles vs. John Cena

Aside from the Rumble, this is the one I've looked forward to seeing the most.
It's been a year now, and I'm still struggling to get used to AJ Styles in the WWE.
Oh wow, Mauro calling the Torture Rack by its proper name. We've come a long way from "WHATTA MANOOVER"
Cena seems more aggressive in this match, and seemed more arrogant in his promo on the last Smackdown. I like it.
Wait a minute, did Mauro just say Pele Kick, but pronouncing Pele the way it should be? I love that man.
I will never stop marking for guys stealing each other's moves. I used to do it all the time on the WWE games, almost like a "gimmick"
Cena's Sunslet Flip is glorious.
Loved that. That roll through into the second AA was great.

Royal Rumble

This is probably just going to be a list of names with exclamation points.
Big Cass out first. Also Enzo for some reason. Yep, Enzo's going to the back so his work is done. Would have been cool if he was #2 actually.
That ramp is so long. It's taking them ages just to get to the ring. This is where you need Bull Dempsey, a spot where he has to stop halfway down would be great.
So Jack Gallagher is the first 2017 Royal Rumble elimination.
TYE DILLINGER!
Braun just destroyed Ellsworth.
I love how Goldberg, Brock and Taker are all clearly entering late because of their stature/energy levels.
Luke Harper just handed in his Wyatt Family notice!
Lesnar's 26. My sweepstake is 27, do I get Goldberg?
Oh fuck my life.
Sweepstakes are dumb anyway.
So Undertaker 29 or 30, still time for a shock entrant.
Cole sounds funny here. He keeps sounding like he's talking through a megaphone or something.
Oh, it's Reigns. Across the world televisions fear for their safety.
Wow, the bookies were right. Orton wins the 2017 Rumble.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Goldberg/Brock potentially for WWE title
Undertaker/Reigns
Seth/Triple H
Owens/Jericho for US title
Orton/Cena with a lot of involvement from Bray/Luke... maybe even triple threat... or maybe Orton/Bray and that would add a Cena match to an already good card here.
An AJ Styles match
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Snoope Fiasco wrote:
Him coming out at thirty was definitely not good.
Him coming out 30 wasn't good, it was spectacular. The ultimate troll moment. My friend who's a mark and a Reigns hater as well got sooo mad and I was laughing my ass off. Duck
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Wyatt will most likely win the title at the EC and will face Randy at WM. Could also see a triple threat like Snoopz mentioned w/ Luke Harper involved.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:36 pm

This is the rumored card for WM that I've heard about so far

Bayley vs Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte for the RAW women's title.
Reigns vs. Taker
HHH vs. Rollins
Cena vs. Samoa Joe
Styles vs. Shane McMahon
Owens vs. Jericho
Orton vs. Wyatt for the WWE championship
Goldberg vs. Lesnar for the Universal championship
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
Meltzer is reporting that Owens will lose to Goldberg at Fastlane.

Good to know I won't be watching Mania this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Rumble 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 2017   Royal Rumble 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble 2017

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next