HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poopy Reviews: Deathsmiles II: Makai no Merry Christmas (Xbox 360)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Poopy Reviews: Deathsmiles II: Makai no Merry Christmas (Xbox 360) Empty
PostSubject: Poopy Reviews: Deathsmiles II: Makai no Merry Christmas (Xbox 360)   Poopy Reviews: Deathsmiles II: Makai no Merry Christmas (Xbox 360) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:59 am

Deathsmiles II: Makai no Merry Christmas
Xbox 360

Poopy Reviews: Deathsmiles II: Makai no Merry Christmas (Xbox 360) Deathsmiles2-13

So I found this when I was looking for Christmas video games to download on The Xbox 360. Microsoft decided back in 2011 to import titles but to save on cash to do as little translation as possible. So that means I can play the game and look and change options but I have little idea what's happening or being said. You have to guess what's happening based on the visuals. Kitty and I just made up our own story but dubbing the game ourselves. That was a bit of fun.

Deathsmiles is a scrolling shooter which is something we rarely get anymore. I own over 200 games on the 360 so it seems the only time we get new titles like this is from Japan.

This is not the best shooter I ever played. This game is visual candy and I got a kick from some of the bosses. It look me while to figure out what exactly what my controls were.

The three major modes is basically the same game mixed up a bit. It wasn't interesting enough for me to try and play the same shit over and over again. I beat the game twice and that was enough for me. I see this game a dumb thing to go back to during Christmas.

There's one other mode where you play as your little creature pals. You go through stages trying to reach a certain point as quickly as possible. It's noting special but it's cool that they has something different in this game than the shooting action.

I don't recommend this unless you're a fan of this type of game. Maybe someone else made a serious scrolling shooter and you can point me in the right direction. Anyway I'm giving this a 4/10. It's an okay game to play for and hour.

Past Poopy Reviews
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One)
Head Lander (Xbox One)
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (3DS)
WWE 2K17 (Xbox 360)
SLAMMED! (Steam)
Fallout 4 (Xbox One)
Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)
Shadows of the Empire (N64)
X-Change (PC)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Poopy Reviews: Deathsmiles II: Makai no Merry Christmas (Xbox 360)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1