HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:52 pm

This has probably been made before but idc. WHY THE FUCK AREN'T RICK RUDE AND BRIAN PILLMAN IN THE WWE HALL OF FAME?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Vader, Rick Rude, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Bam Bam, Goldberg, The Rock, DDP, kevin sullivan, Dudley Boyz, Mickie James, Chyna, Luna Vachon, Gary Hart, Teddy Long
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:40 am

Lou Thesz #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:32 am

^^
What did Mickie James ever do to deserve to get in? #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:03 am

My picks are mostly gonna be Ruthless Aggression Era-on, since that's when I started watching wrestling, but I've seen a bunch of stuff from prior to that. Anyone who retired before 95 is out of my range.

Chris Benoit. It's obvious he'll never be inducted and why, but his career definitely deserved it.

CM Punk. I'm unsure on whether or not he'll ever get inducted, but I'm not optimistic about it. He was with WWE for about 8 years, though, and his moment from 2011 is still considered one of the best promos of all time. I probably wouldn't have inducted him for a few more years, though, but he should be inducted at some point.

AJ Lee. She pretty much single-handedly made the women's division even remotely good for a while. It wasn't until NXT went on the Network that women's wrestling in WWE really became big, but she planted the seeds for that and carried the whole division.

Rob Van Dam. He's another one I'd wait a bit on, since I don't know when he's meant to actually stop wrestling in WWE. He just sorta shows up every now and then. I definitely think he should be inducted sometime, though.

Christian. He was definitely in Edge's shadow for a vast majority of his career in WWE and I never, personally, found him that entertaining in the ring (though a lot seem to have), but his heel mic work was great, especially during the Ruthless Aggression Era.

Molly Holly. One of the most overlooked female wrestlers of her time, since most people just remember Trish and Lita.

Victoria. Not as overlooked as Molly, but still very good. Her and Trish had a great rivalry, that even included a really good Street Fight on RAW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:32 am

Honestly I don't like talking about The WWE Hall of Fame but everyone else seems to. Like I'll get messages about it on Facebook from people wanting to get my opinion on who's getting in.

It's not a legit. It's the event WWE sells tickets to. That's fine and all but what WWE does is devalue it but adding in nobodies to meet some kinda quota. They also in celebrities that don't belong at all. I can give a pass to Mr. T getting in because he was a big deal to WWE but Drew Carey? What the hell?

This isn't the first time I said this and it won't be the last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:24 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Lou Thesz #FeelTheBern

already in. He got put in last year with a bunch of other wrestlers from the 20's-60's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:25 am

Drächen Fx wrote:
^^

She was the top woman in WWE for a good while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:29 am

Legacy inductees had Lou Thesz, Pat O'Connor, Frank Gotch ect ect
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Doink the Clown clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:06 pm

The Goldish of Bergs wrote:
Drächen Fx wrote:
^^

She was the top woman in WWE for a good while
Yeah, and Melina was too around that time...which isn't saying much. #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:07 pm

They'll get in when they need to fill their female quota.
Back to top Go down
Dick McGee
Jobber
Dick McGee

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 4:38 am

Goldberg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be   Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlers that aren't in the WWE HOF but should be

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1