HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Nonstop Deletion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:24 am

if it was fucking bound for glory you'd have a point, but it was just an episode of impact
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:26 am

The Goldish of Bergs wrote:
Well that Simulated Sport aspect has taken over too much and it has made it become boring.
The Jets gets higher ratings than RAW and they suck #FeelTheBern

There's so much drama in real sports. You'd know if you cared to stay in the chat box and paid attention to the FF guys while a game is on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:27 am

if it was fucking bound for glory you'd have a point, but it was just an episode of impact
It's the greatest thing ever according to you though. I bet ratings will be about the same. Maybe they'll even go down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Well that Simulated Sport aspect has taken over too much and it has made it become boring.
The Jets gets higher ratings than RAW and they suck #FeelTheBern

There's so much drama in real sports. You'd know if you cared to stay in the chat box and paid attention to the FF guys while a game is on.

because I don't give a Flying Fuck about Football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:29 am

MooseNugget wrote:
It's the greatest thing ever according to you though. I bet ratings will be about the same. Maybe they'll even go down.

TNA is lucky if it does anything. TNA Is LUCKY IF ANYTHING DOES ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:33 am

Maybe. The Seahawks' offense sucks and they were able to blow out The Rams #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:42 am

I will give you this, yeah it's not increasing ratings or anything. It's not making them tons of cash, if any at all
But with that said, it is still fun to watch the whackyness of the Broken Hardy's. You don't like it, you don't have to like it. We can go on and on about why you think it's shit. i can go on and on why it's entertaining as hell.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:47 am

WWE tried to copy it and they stopped. This didn't kill TNA and honestly there was nothing that was going to help them. Dixie was so in the hole and she didn't have her parents giving her money anymore.

You say I hate TNA but I see this and it just embarrasses me as a pro wrestling fan. Imagine a casual fan tuning into this. It would confirm everything everyone say about pro wrestling. Hell this makes it look worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:52 am

MooseNugget wrote:
WWE tried to copy it and they stopped. This didn't kill TNA and honestly there was nothing that was going to help them. Dixie was so in the hole and she didn't have her parents giving her money anymore.

You say I hate TNA but I see this and it just embarrasses me as a pro wrestling fan. Imagine a casual fan tuning into this. It would confirm everything everyone say about pro wrestling. Hell this makes it look worse.

I don't care what casual fans would think. I've shown non wrestling fans the deletions videos and they loved them, either because it was so bad it was good to them or they just found it to be funny. I'm not embarrassed by it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:40 am

They ever tune onto Impact or but Bound For Glory to see The Great War?
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:11 am

This is what I don't understand:

You're telling me if someone came up to you and went "Yo, check this out. TNA now has a fucking toddler wrestling in their matches." you would LEGITIMATELY be interested in watching that? Do this under the assumption you have no idea what the backstory is. You, as a fan of wrestling or even as a non-fan, would watch that?

THAT'S why I'm saying it's shit. It is a joke. It's a meme. That's all it is.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:32 am

What fucking idiot Rockstar Spud is to job to the baby Fail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Because it was funny. Damn not everything has to be so fucking serious. If TNA wants to go down the comedy b-movie road, you know what so let them. For once TNA is actually watchable to me...To Me. Not to you all, fine that's cool. But I honestly don't care if you hate it.What matters to me is that I found enjoyment. Is it a meme fest, yeah, but you know what so fucking what...They can go off the wall all they want. If they want King Maxwell to hold the X-Division Title, I wouldn't mind it. Chikiara, DDT Pro, TNA can all be classes as comedy wrestling and there is room for both serious and comedy in Pro wrestling. if you don't get the jokes, if you can't find entertainment in it, then whatever. That's you, not me. If you are embarrassed by it, then i don't know what to tell you, I guess go watch ROH and try to spread the word that that is what wrestling truly is. because I could care less what casual fans would think, I don't care if they think "Hurr hurr, pro wrestling so stupid." Yet these asshole will go on to watch some bullshit on MTV or E!.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:57 pm

I thought you liked Rockstar Spud?

Imagine being so into that and not caring that some of these guys would be destroying their credibility if people watched Impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:14 pm

I do like rockstar spud. Spud did this out of the kindness of his heart.Besides he got shocked by Senor Benjamin. And from I know these guys credibility aren't getting hurt. They are all getting booked and having the time of their lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Besides didn't Owens and Sami do something like this long ago? Where Kevin's baby son won a match.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:21 pm

And from I know these guys credibility aren't getting hurt.
Why don't you go lose a fight to a baby and tell me what all your friends think about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:26 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
And from I know these guys credibility aren't getting hurt.
Why don't you go lose a fight to a baby and tell me what all your friends think about that.

they probably think it's funny and kind of me to do something like that, because if it was taped the kid will look back on it and think it was awesome that he had a wrestling match when he was just a baby.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 pm

I asked: "You're telling me if someone came up to you and went "Yo, check this out. TNA now has a fucking toddler wrestling in their matches." you would LEGITIMATELY be interested in watching that?"

Your answer: Did not answer that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Myke wrote:
I asked: "You're telling me if someone came up to you and went "Yo, check this out. TNA now has a fucking toddler wrestling in their matches." you would LEGITIMATELY be interested in watching that?"

Your answer: Did not answer that.

Actually yes I would be just too see what happen. I thought I made that clear that I didn't mind Maxwell being in match. With TNA is likes one of those movies where the only way you can enjoy it is to turn off your brain. I don't take wrestling all that serious.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 4:01 am

The rating for the episode ended up being 329,000 which wasn't even as good as the rating from 2 and 4 weeks before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:43 pm

DId I say this was going to be a ratings boost? I said they be lucky if they where able to get anything really. But doesn't take the enjoyment out of the show for me. Wrestling meets Monty Python and I loved it. Just don't show this to Jim Cornette, man might have a stroke.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:38 am

All I'm doing is giving out the facts Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Jeff Jarrett wrote:
I do like rockstar spud. Spud did this out of the kindness of his heart.Besides he got shocked by Senor Benjamin.  And from I know these guys credibility aren't getting hurt. They are all getting booked and having the time of their lives.
Boy he really went places after that match Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 pm

who Spud? Spud is a comedy character and he is amazing at it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Nonstop Deletion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next