HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:10 am

So been hearing around the twitter and other sites that Daniel Bryan maybe leaving WWE or taking a long hiatus once his and Brie's baby is born.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 2:39 am

Seems odd. They only need him one day a week. He can't work out how to work a day a week?

Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon FJBloTX
Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 2:51 am

Well maybe he just wants to be with his kid and when you're with WWE you need to fly everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 5:09 am

Eeyen wrote:
Seems odd. They only need him one day a week. He can't work out how to work a day a week?

Considering WWE hosts shows around the country, and not just in one state, as well as the fact that having a newborn in a plane (for example) can be dangerous for the baby's life.

Though, despite that making sense, possibly to establish a feud with the Miz or so (?), taking "rumors" on platforms like Twitter as being factual or having a truthful base is wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:05 am

Zanon wrote:
Eeyen wrote:

Considering WWE hosts shows around the country, and not just in one state, as well as the fact that having a newborn in a plane (for example) can be dangerous for the baby's life.

Though, despite that making sense, possibly to establish a feud with the Miz or so (?), taking "rumors" on platforms like Twitter as being factual or having a truthful base is wrong.

Well turns out he said something about it on the Sam Robert's Podcast. So that's why people have been talking about it on Twitter. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:06 am

I doubt it. And I hope not. He barely does anything, like Ian said, he shouldn't need that much time. He works 1 day a week, he can be with the kid 5 days, fly out to wherever they're going the 6th day, do SD and Talking Smack on the 7th day, then fly back home for 5 days and repeat.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:21 pm

He said this on the Sam Roberts show:

“Once we have the baby that is the tough part. It’s like, man, do I really want to leave the baby… It’s like; there are times on Smackdown that I don’t even want to be on it. I only want to be on it when it’s absolutely necessary for me as the GM for me to be out there.”

And it's not like he's gonna get to wrestle again anyways, which is probably eating him up inside, so I wouldn't be surprised if he left WWE after Brie gives birth.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 7:22 pm

I still think that's a shame. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon   Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Daniel Bryan Leaving WWE Soon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1