HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose's Wrestler Rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Moose's Wrestler Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Moose's Wrestler Rankings   Moose's Wrestler Rankings EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 3:53 am

October 13th to 19th

Singles

1. Bobby Fish (5)

Fish did a very good job selling in the main event of ROH TV this week. He made look Adam Page look like a threat.

2. Dolph Ziggler (4)

Ziggler sadly lost The Interconteinal Title this week to The Miz. He had an alright long match against him.

3. The Miz (3)

I don't think is very good in the ring but he's a great heel.

4. Ultimo Guerrero (2)

I can't belive this dude is over 40 years old and he wrestled the way he did on ROH TV this week. Maybe it's because he didn't get too much time in the ring. Perhaps being in a trios match protected him.

5. Chris Jericho (1)

Jericho really made the backstage segment he was in on RAW last night. It really was one of the highlights of the show.

Tag Team/Stables

1. The Addiction (5)

They were part of a fun trios match on ROH TV.

2. Colt Cabana & Dalton Castle (4)

This team wrestled Keith Lee & Shane Taylor. Dalton Castle really showed his strangth throwing Keith Lee around and Colt Cabana was funny while apperaing to be a smart wrestler.

3. Keith Lee & Shane Taylor (3)

I hope these guys keep getting pushed by ROH. I'm wishing for some kind of Fight Without Honor against War Machine at Final Battle.

4. American Alpha (2)

I thought American Alpha did the most rememberale things in SmackDowns main event in a match full of other tag teams.

5. Cesaro & Sheamus (1)

They seem to work well as a tag team. I'm never really enjoy two tag partners that hate each other but for whatever reason they're pulling it off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Moose's Wrestler Rankings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1