HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

One year ago from today in our FF league

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
McClown Town
Icon

PostSubject: One year ago from today in our FF league   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:19 am

We were also in the middle of Week 5 but with some really big differences. (I'm finding out all this info from the Power Rankings I had for Week 4 last year)

- CB & Huh were the top 2 teams in the league, undefeated at 4-0. Duck
-- Red Sox was 3rd place as the only 3-1 team & from the description, he had Brady, Bell & Gurley on his team. Indifferent

- CB was wheeling & dealing as usual and this was the week right after he traded away Russell Wilson (for none other than CJ Anderson ... probably cost him a championship in hindsight)

- The #1 ranked team this year wasn't even in the league last year (obvious one but figured I'd include it Thirsty Mofos)

- Dead had a good start last year as well. He was 2-1-1 and one of the top teams in the league.

- Drachen had a similar start at 1-2-1. The tache

- I was 2-2 #FeelTheBern

- TJ & Pat were the two worst teams at 0-4. TJ went on to win the SB and is 3-1 this year and Pat is 2-2 this year.

- JAY scored 35 points in Week 4 and was 1-3. (no wonder he was all worked up all the time TJ on Sundays)

- 2 games had tied already (out of the 3 total ties on the season)

Icon

PostSubject: Re: One year ago from today in our FF league   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:21 am

And I kinda forgot that... CB, Huh & TJ were 3 of the best teams last year. What a bizarre year. #FeelTheBern

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: One year ago from today in our FF league   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:58 am

Ge-No Talent wrote:
- I was 2-2 #FeelTheBern
#FeelTheBern

KingofSwing
KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: One year ago from today in our FF league   Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:22 am

One year ago Burdur's team was still trash #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: One year ago from today in our FF league   Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:27 pm

clown
Back to top Go down

One year ago from today in our FF league

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1