HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Biggest Meltdown?
TJ
Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) I_vote_lcap20%Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Drachen
Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) I_vote_lcap20%Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Caleb
Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) I_vote_lcap0%Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mexi
Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) I_vote_lcap60%Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)   Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:11 pm

There should be a thread/poll for this every week tbh.

Who do you think will have the biggest meltdown tonight? (only people within reasonable reach of a win/loss decided in tonight's game are included).
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)   Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:13 pm

I just feel like it's gonna be Mexi tbh. TJ on Sundays Michael Thomas could really let him down and Julio could be human. Thirsty Mofos Then again, it IS the Saints secondary... so will it be Caleb? nervous
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)   Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:13 pm

I'mma go w/ Donald Trump. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)   Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:15 pm

It's going to be TJ while he's writing that software program TJ on Sundays
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)   Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:19 pm

I already finished it tbh suspicious
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)   Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm in a tough spot. I'm down 31 in anothe league with Julio and Cooks yet to play. I lead by 17 here but also face Jones and Thomas. I think we all know how it's gonna end though. Jones explodes for 17 by himself rendering Thomas' output useless, but Cooks underwhelms so badly that he can't get me the win in the other league, and I suffer my first ever 0-3 week in fantasy.

That said, don't expect a huge meltdown from me because things couldn't possibly get worse than yesterday and I expect losses at this point.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)   Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:59 am

The biggest meltdown might've been Mexi but he just stormed off. #FeelTheBern

If not him then it was CB just now in the chatbox having a meltdown over organic food. TJ on Sundays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)   Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will have the biggest Monday Night Meltdown? (Week 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1