HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch Dogs Director Says Game Environment is Comparable to GTA V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Watch Dogs Director Says Game Environment is Comparable to GTA V   Empty
PostSubject: Watch Dogs Director Says Game Environment is Comparable to GTA V    Watch Dogs Director Says Game Environment is Comparable to GTA V   EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Watch Dogs director Jonathan Morin has compared his game's environment to that of Grand Theft Auto V. Morin told Eurogamer that the game's environment was smaller than that in the Rockstar game, but is far denser.

"One thing I wanted to promote with Watch Dogs was density, a lot more than scale," Morin said. "We have a big city but one thing a lot of games aren't exploring is the shared density of it. [In Watch Dogs] you can stand still and profile people for ten minutes - you're playing without moving, almost. I think that's even more important to me than just adding size to it. I don't want size just becoming a space between A and B. We have a huge world but it's more about the density."

The game will be released on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, PC and next-generation systems this November. 
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/games/news/298960/Watch-Dogs-Director-Says-Game-Environment-is-Comparable-to-GTA-V.htm#LulsZwE2dzqKqVKH.99
Back to top Go down

Watch Dogs Director Says Game Environment is Comparable to GTA V

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1