HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 2:04 pm

You should've known the Eagles don't love Bradford and were just waiting for an opportunity to either get rid of him or bench him later on in the season. clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:37 pm

He was going to start every game this year and if you don't believe that, you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:51 pm

I wouldn't believe that even if you weren't wrong about QB's 100% of the time. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Burdur. clown
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:31 pm

Tell me how I'm a clown? clown

Sam Bradford was gonna play well this season? NOPE

The Eagles were gonna be a good team this season? NOPE

Neither one of those were gonna happen. If the Eagles traded Bradford & are now starting Wentz in week 1 then there's no way they weren't planning on playing him later this season.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Also, Goff is gonna play as well. WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:43 pm

The only way Bradford wasn't gonna play all 16 games was if he got injured (which would've probably happened tbh) clown
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 1:26 pm

The only reason you can think of more times I'm wrong about QBs than you is because I say a lot and you never say anything, and when you do you "misremember" or point out how vague your predictions/opinions were. "I didn't say Brian Hoyer was good, I said he wasn't not bad sometimes" clown

I was right about Brian Hoyer. I was right about RGIII. I am right about Geno/Fitz. The one guy you could argue I was "wrong" about was Ryan Tannehill and we'll fucking see how he does now that he has a real coach and not an idiot.

Sam Bradford was, matter-of-factly, going to start all sixteen games. Their plan all along was for Wentz to not be active for any of the games. A fluke injury changed their plans.

I don't know why I bother to argue with you when everyone on the site knows you're dumb af 75% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:15 pm

I mean wtf clown

Eeyen wrote:
The only reason you can think of more times I'm wrong about QBs than you is because I say a lot and you never say anything
A majority of the things you ever say is being wrong about QB's :umad: And I'm the one who says the most on this site. The problem is people only remember when I say something "wrong" about Jets players or something like that. Or like saying I hyped up Manziel after they see something like "Manziel is the man YO" where I'm not even hyping him up. Which addresses this: "and when you do you "misremember" or point out how vague your predictions/opinions were. "I didn't say Brian Hoyer was good, I said he wasn't not bad sometimes" clown "

I also only say bold shit for the most part because the obvious stuff is well... obvious. Hardly anyone else ever wants to think outside of the box with a bold prediction or statement. And then if you actually look back at the threads, a good amount of the time I'm the one who ends up right anyway. Basketball

Oh and I never said Hoyer was good. clown That was Mack & Drachen trolling your ass and somehow you think that was me. I may have agreed he was alright or something in the middle of the trolling. Idk. Idk if anyone was even actually serious there tbh. Thirsty Mofos Also, that was after the fact everyone already knew you were always wrong about QB's so it was easy to egg on when Hoyer got on a hot streak.

Quote :
Sam Bradford was, matter-of-factly, going to start all sixteen games. Their plan all along was for Wentz to not be active for any of the games. A fluke injury changed their plans.
This was their plan but they decide to trade Bradford and start Wentz immediately Week 1. WTF?! If that's the case... start Chase Daniel after this trade. Obviously this plan was easily breakable. This wasn't an injury to their team that they couldn't control. They were ready to jump on getting rid of Bradford or if not, eventually replacing him in the starting lineup later in the season. The proof is in their decisions. Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Eeyen wrote:
I don't know why I bother to argue with you when everyone on the site knows you're dumb af 75% of the time.
Great minds think alike.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Man, don't start this shit again. clown

You said more than just "Manziel is the man YO " about him. You said he'd be a "beast" and you also said that you were excited to see him play. Only reason why you backed off was because you realized he was a scrub and thought no one would remember what you said. :umad:

Good lord you really are a worse liar than Donald Trump. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:12 pm

People on this site are so full of shit. clown

If I thought Manziel would be good you'd see posts like I had about Mariota. I was a fan of Manziel in college, that's all I really thought about him. I probably watched more Texas A&M games while he was there than I've seen any other team in the past few years combined but I just knew he most likely wouldn't be good in the pros so I refrained from giving him any actual hype. Since I ACTUALLY hyped up Mariota (and Winston to an extent) I will actually take criticism if I'm wrong on them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Fitzmagical Smurf wrote:
People on this site are so full of shit. clown

If I thought Manziel would be good you'd see posts like I had about Mariota
We all can go revisit your posts about Manziel. clown

Fitzmagical Smurf wrote:
I was a fan of Manziel in college, that's all I really thought about him. I probably watched more Texas A&M games while he was there than I've seen any other team in the past few years combined but I just knew he most likely wouldn't be good in the pros so I refrained from giving him any actual hype.
Liar liar, pants on fire. clown You admitted that you watch very little CFB, but took the time to watch games of a player you didn't rate? WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:29 pm

I liked Manziel's swag and how explosive/electric he was in college. But just like most people did, I knew that wasn't gonna translate that well in the NFL. Einstein I still liked him, that's why I gave him the YO hands when he'd actually do alright or in preparation of seeing him in the NFL but I never liked him in a way where I was confident he'd be good in the NFL. NAH That's why I didn't hype him outside of an occasional "Let's go Manziel YO" post in the chat or threads.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Fitzmagical Smurf wrote:

Just a random-ish fanboy comment but: I can't wait to see Manziel in the NFL. YO

Fitzmagical Smurf wrote:
Good job to the Browns, good picks and they raped the Bills in their trade. YO

Fitzmagical Smurf wrote:
Also, can't wait to see Manziel & Bridgewater in the NFL. I really like where each of them went & gonna be rooting for them there... and can see each having success, possibly right away.
You sure sounded confident he'd be good in these posts tho. clown
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:50 pm

can't wait to see Manziel in the NFL =/= him being good... I was excited to see my boy Johnny Football in the NFL, that's it

"and can see each having success" is the only even remotely close thing to saying he'd be any good :umad: The Browns felt like a good, rebuilding location for him to have some success tbh especially not knowing what was going on with Josh Gordon yet.

If this is really the best you can find, it really proves my point. clown
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Fitzmagical Smurf wrote:
"and can see each having success" is the only even remotely close thing to saying he'd be any good :umad:
That's probably the dumbest thing I've ever read and it's a really sleezy and slimy way to backtrack on your words. You're more sleezy than most politicians.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Indifferent I'm saying that was his only fair point but it's a quote out of context. It's not backtracking at all.

You guys are the politicians that like to take things out of context. :umad: I know how I felt about Manziel. I'm not taking anything back and I find it ridiculous that you guys are trying to say I was hyping him up for the NFL level when I KNOW I wasn't. If I truly thought he'd be good, you guys would be hearing more than "and can see each having success" and "Manziel is the man YO".....

What exactly do you think I thought Manziel would be? Do you have a quote of me saying how good he'd be, what he'd be able to accomplish in the NFL, etc.? I guarantee you you can't because I was just a fan of him waiting to see what he'd do in the NFL. I did not think he'd be good despite wanting him to be good.

Do you not see how I hype up players who I ACTUALLY am hyping up? Funny

Chris Johnson for example. Marcus Mariota for example. Jaelen Strong for example. I'm not saying I'm right about any of them, I'm saying what I'm like when I'm actually hyping a player up and I'd take the slack on these players if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Like I feel like you guys think that I think Fitzpatrick is better than I actually do just because I like him and like to make a lot of "Fitzmagic beast YO" comments. Funny I think Fitzpatrick is alright.. Fitzpatrick is a legitimate starting QB in the league (and definitely not one of the worst ones), better than Geno Smith, and a perfectly fine game managing QB for any good team with a decent offense. I think a good team can for sure win a Super Bowl with Ryan Fitzpatrick but I don't think he is ever one of the TOP contributors for that SB run.

Fitzpatrick is definitely better than YOU GUYS think though.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:49 pm

It doesn't help your cause when you predict the Jets to win 13 games and the Super Bowl. The Jets had an easy schedule and beat no good teams last year.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:53 pm

And I'll take responsibility for that if I'm wrong. :umad: But they're gonna at least win 11 + an AFCCG, trust me. Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 pm

dude you've never taken responsibility for anything. FOH. NAH
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Goodluck beating New England & Buffalo twice, Cincy, Seattle, Arizona, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, & Baltimore, bro good job
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:09 pm

I take responsibility for everything I actually say and not just shit made up in your guys' heads. :umad:

I took responsibility for hyping up Chris Johnson didn't I? Even after the fact I still continued to defend him, saying he wasn't getting enough reps with the Jets. The NEXT SEASON he came back, got more reps as a starter in Arizona, and proved YOU GUYS wrong. I took responsibility but I ended up right.

I take responsibility for things I'm actually wrong about. I also rarely even bring shit up when you guys are wrong (after you guys gave me shit). Sometimes I will just to prove a point when I'm getting questioned. Otherwise, I let my track record speak for itself without having to constantly bring it up. Einstein
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
Goodluck beating New England & Buffalo twice, Cincy, Seattle, Arizona, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, & Baltimore, bro good job
What record do you think the Jets finish with? clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season   Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bold Predictions for the 2016 NFL Season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next