HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to bury talent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How to bury talent Empty
PostSubject: How to bury talent   How to bury talent EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Schedule a " 'Murrica vs The World" Match, have talent that either doesn't show up on TV or doesn't fight for the titles represent the USA Team vs the ones that constantly fight for or hold titles.

Ultimately, have the Big Show and Zack Ryder win over Jericho, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Sami Zayn, ultimately saying "We're better than you, foreign trash, even though we are mid-carders."

TL;DR
Make a whole show around the 4th of July, bury the foreign wrestlers because "reasons" and close the show by shitting on half of your hottest talent.

GG, WWE.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

How to bury talent Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to bury talent   How to bury talent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 9:15 am

Hopefully this RAW will be forgotten. The only thing watchable was Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler.
Back to top Go down

How to bury talent Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to bury talent   How to bury talent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 9:55 am

^My thoughts exactly + Ambrose vs Miz. They could've made a nice show. I mean... The Anthem part and Rusev showing up I was like "Oh sweet! They're actually using the 4th of July to push him!". Hell, they could have added Jack Swagger to the thing and it would "Make sense", considering he's "A Patriot". But nope.

The whole show... aside previously mentioned matches, was crap. Oh and the "Virgil Owes me Money" sign too.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

How to bury talent Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to bury talent   How to bury talent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:24 pm

What a stupid take. The story WWE told made it obvious the foreign team was better but because of current feuds they had in-fighting that led to their demise. Owens eliminated himself and helped cause Zayn's elimination. Cesaro essentially eliminated himself after attacking/weakening the rest of his team.

The show started off with Rusev going over Titus O'Neil dressed up in patriotic clothing. Your narratives don't match reality and are total bullshit. You're just trying to be offended.
Back to top Go down

How to bury talent Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to bury talent   How to bury talent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:51 pm

It's a holiday edition of raw, they normally phone it in. But I will tell you a good part of the show is the on going feud with the Wyatts and the New Day. The Main event is what it is. And everything Eeyen said was true. And it is not like they are going to follow up on anything with it. It's not like Zack Ryder is going to replace Roman Reigns at Battleground. It is just one of those feel good cheesy endings. Nothing to be really upset about.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

How to bury talent Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to bury talent   How to bury talent EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:33 am

Impact getting all the hype this week #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

How to bury talent Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to bury talent   How to bury talent Empty

Back to top Go down

How to bury talent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1