HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What division is worst this year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

What division is worst this year? Empty
PostSubject: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:08 pm

The NFC East or the AFC North? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 pm

NFC East.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Probably the NFC East but I still think they're all-around decent. They've all had a relatively tough schedule so far. I don\'t know

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:32 pm

There isn't one legit team in the NFC East, imo. Cincinnati is the only solid team in the AFC North, but they're not consistent enough. They should aspire to be better than a 10-6 record. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm

AFC North. Eagles > Pittsburgh, Giants > Browns, Redskins ≈ Ravens, Cowboys ≈ Bengals IMO.

What division is worst this year? FJBloTX
What division is worst this year? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm

AFC North. Don't think Browns, Steelers, or Ravens are better then any team in the NFC East. I see any team in the NFC East giving Bengals a challenge. Eagles are still adjusting to new Coach, Giants are messed up on OL but should work it out. RG3 needs to shake off rust, Cowboys have been win one lose one for a while now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 am

I actually think the Browns can compete this year because their defense has been solid, it's just a matter of can they get their offense to show up every week.

But, they'll probably still lose a lot just because their Cleveland... walk

That city cursed Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah I think the Browns have improved at QB now (even if Hoyer isn't for real, whatever he falls to will still be better than Weeden) and they have a few weapons to pass to. Just a matter of if McGahee or another one of their RBs can put together a decent season because as long as the offense can consistently give the D something to work with then that D will carry them to a decent record. They'll be able to contend with a good amount of the NFL teams to say the least.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Actually I think this comes down to the Browns. If they're decent this year, the NFC East is the worst but if they're the same old Browns then I gotta give this to the AFC North.

JAY
Jobber
JAY

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm

ya as it stands, Browns are a dark horse for the division title, but if they just drop the ball and fall back apart as usual, then eh lol

I just don't know if Ravens will win it this year, unless they really get shit back together. Lucky for them I guess, as stated, their division sucks, so they still have a chance, they just gotta hope Browns don't continue to roll and fall apart.
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What division is worst this year?   What division is worst this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

What division is worst this year?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1