HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM   Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:22 pm

They still have him under contract and even tho he can't wrestle anymore he can still draw a huge amount of attention and Smackdown will need a stack roster if it wants to be seen as a A level show. Would you like to see him as a GM for Smackdown?
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM   Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:51 pm

No I don't want 30 minutes of "YES" chants every Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM   Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:15 pm

Not really. I mean, he's fine on the mic for those little bits he did as a wrestler, but I wouldn't want him in a main speaking role like GM or commentator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM   Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Nope, People Power!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM   Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:45 pm

In a way, that would be nice to see. The WWE could give him a reason to remain on the roster, it would give Smackdown! a nice character to have there as well. That would be a nice idea imo.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM   Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:47 pm

A authority figure doesn't need to start off the show every week with a 30 minute promo.

And yeah I'd love it if they put him in that role for Smackdown. It might not mean much but I'd tune in for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM   Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:11 am

Yes, so long as Daniel Bryan plays his role and the writers don't try to make the show around him. Occasionally coming to the ring, maybe once or twice a year, and leaving the rest of his segments to be backstage would be fine. When Foley was an on-air authority figure they found great ways to get him together with talents without having him hijack the show.

The one thing I'm absolutely sure of is WWE needs to get the hell away from heel authority figures, especially McMahons, for a while. If you want to do the bad sister vs good brother thing on Raw it'll balance itself out, but another heel GM for Smackdown would be terrible.

If you want people to believe you're really changing, I think the figure-head is an important part. It doesn't have to be Bryan, but it can't be a heel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM   Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you like to see Daniel Bryan as Smackdown GM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1