HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CZW Joins United Wrestling Network; TOD This Saturday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
natestein
Jobber

CZW Joins United Wrestling Network; TOD This Saturday Empty
PostSubject: CZW Joins United Wrestling Network; TOD This Saturday   CZW Joins United Wrestling Network; TOD This Saturday EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Hollywood, CA (June 6, 2016) - United Wrestling Network (United) is pleased to announce the addition of Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW) as our newest participating promotion. “CZW has been a dominate wrestling promotion for many years and they’re not new to the television game. I know many may think that CZW and Marquez don’t mix, but I assure you they’d be incorrect. For close to a year I have been meeting with CZW management and we both have the same mission and together I believe we’ll achieve those goals starting with their upcoming TV taping.” said acting United President and Championship Wrestling from Hollywood Owner David Marquez.

On Saturday, August 13, CZW will present a two events. The first card starts at 2:00PM is a FREE TV taping! The second card begins at 8:00PM and is an iPPV with $20.00 General Admission tickets. These two events will be held at Flyer’s Skate Zone located at 601 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ. "With the combined efforts of Mr. Marquez's staff and ours, we look forward to bringing a unique product back to television. My belief is that we can make something great. With our combined efforts, we can bring forth a new age of entertainment," said Combat Zone Wrestling owner, David John Markland (DJ Hyde).

For more information please visit CZWrestling.com and follow them on Twitter @CombatZone.

CZW "Tournament of Death" on Saturday, June 11 to the Ultraviolent Underground, 179 Ebenezer Church RD in Townsend, DE at 2 pm!

In round one of the "Tournament of Death":
- JUST ADDED: Tim Donst has announced his match with Rickey Shane Page will be FANS BRING THE WEAPONS
- Light Tube Death Match: Alex Colon vs. Danny Havoc
- Barbwire Madness: MASADA vs. Conor Claxton
- Home Run Derby Match: Jeff Cannonball vs. Matt Tremont

NOTE: Bring all the light tubes you can.

In non-tournament action:
- Devon Moore Death Match Invitational Scaffold Match, Devon Moore vs. Dale Patricks
- Panes of Glass Match, DJ Hyde vs. Josh Crane
- A Rockstar Death Match with Rockstar Pro's Aaron Williams vs. Ron Mathis w/ Mikael

'Eat the Turnbuckle' will play at intermission and more.

Tickets available at czwrestling.storenvy.com! Show support on Facebook at facebook.com/events/839107076195588!

Coming soon:
- Thursday, July 7 - CZW Seminar and Tryout - 1106 E Third ST, Dayton, OH - 5 pm - RSVP at djhyde@czwrestling.com
- Friday, July 8 - "Freelance vs. CZW" - Bottom Lounge, 1375 W Lake ST, Chicago, IL - 8 pm - Tix: bit.ly/czwchicago
- Saturday, July 9 - CZW "New Heights" - 1106 E Third ST, Dayton, OH - 8 pm - Tix: czwrestling.storenvy.com

Follow CZW: facebook.com/officialczw - twitter.com/combatzone - instagram.com/combatzone - youtube.com/czwnews
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1