HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now   Wed May 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Would you be cool with them adding a Women's tag team championship? Get rid of the US Championship and bring in the women's tag team titles. Just think of amount of amazing women wrestler that are on the main roster and more to come from NXT, I think it would be great to have another prize for the ladies to go after.

PostSubject: Re: With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now   Wed May 18, 2016 3:43 pm

"Legit"? Who are they?
Charlotte, Natalya, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Paige... any women wrestlers I missed? (I mean wrestlers, not "divas".)
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now   Wed May 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Bayley will be on the roster soon. You got Emma (tho she is hurt), Dana Brookes, Asuka will probably be there in half a year, Bliss who be there soon too.Tamina, Naomi. All that talent will be on the main roster soon. So why not give them another title to go after?

TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now   Wed May 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Is there any female tag teams in WWE right now? I think Team B.A.D. broke up didn't they itchy head

#TeamRomie

PostSubject: Re: With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now   Thu May 19, 2016 12:38 pm

Emma and Dana are a team, technically...
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity

PostSubject: Re: With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now   Thu May 19, 2016 2:01 pm

No, keep it to the one title. I'm a fan of having less titles in general - make them mean more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Zanon
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now   Thu May 19, 2016 2:02 pm

It would be in favour of having 2 women's titles IF they had the brand split. That would be OK. The Divas' Division in the main roster is still crap. Naomi is boring to listen to and honestly, her finisher needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now   Sat May 21, 2016 9:47 am

I'd love to see a Women's Tag Title. It'd be great to have women go after more than just 1 title.
It may lead to more air time for them perhaps?
Back to top Go down

With the Amount of legit Women wrestlers in WWE now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1