HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? Empty
PostSubject: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:33 am

WWE is teasing the return of The Undertaker via social media outlet Twitter. This afternoon, the sports-entertainment organization released another cryptic "#RestinPieces" message referencing his debut appearance at the 1990 Survivor Series.

What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? BVMrfRUIMAAhnrr
Born a survivor 11.22.90 #RestinPieces

The digits 11.22.90 point to November 22, 1990, which marked as The Undertaker's debut.
Additionally, WWE issued the following "#RestinPieces" message on Thursday:

What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? BVHhvu9CEAAemWJ
"I have taken it upon myself to walk a path where no one else chooses to." #RestinPieces

This message was issued on Wednesday:

What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? BVCYDCBCMAEHxAO
Broken souls lay beneath his feet. #RestinPieces

So the question stands. What do you expect from the Return of Undertaker? Do you even think this is a hype for Undertaker? Who do you want Taker to feud with/go after?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:56 am

Realistically, if he can wrestle before Mania, wouldnt mind seeing a feud with Bray Wyatt. The mindgames would be off the chart.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:44 am

^ That does sound pretty cool.

I can also see him battling it out to help the fight against HHH, maybe Undertaker vs. The Shield? Since the Shield took him out, and Taker isn't the type to return and not get his revenge. Maybe that can lead up to mania, Taker vs Shield, handicap match? nervous
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:37 pm

It's Taker. Just him being there alone is enough...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:10 pm

^ True huh. But still, I'm happy I thought of Taker vs Shield at WM before WWE did, so I can claim it. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:13 pm

if it ends up Shield vs Taker, I'm honestly gonna be on the fence about it
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:14 pm

That rivalry could work and they teased it before he left, but not as a Mania match. Just his return stuff. I think it could be nice to watch.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:17 pm

^^ Why? That sounds awesome. The Shield has taken out anyone in a 3 on 1 match, they're undefeated in those, Undertaker goes "extra strength" at Wrestlemania. Sounds like it'd go either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but when I think of Taker and Mania...I think of someone strong or a really good athlete to take him on. Someone like Batista, Edge, Cena, HBK, HHH, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk...Even guys like Ziggler, Ryback, Big Show, etc...

Although I think it would be a good and exciting match to see...I don't think they should waste the minimum matches that Taker can deliver to us with guys like the shield. I like the shield, but having Taker face Ryback or someone like him, that would be better to watch in my opinion. But like I said, I wouldn't mind watching Shield vd Taker
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:36 pm

^ Big Show and A Train?

I just think of it this way. The Shield are unlike any other group because unlike other teams, they are ONE. As in, if they win, the team wins, not a single person. The Shield can say "Undertaker's never lost his streak because no one can beat him, but the Shield can" or something like that, then Taker vs The Shield, with Taker being "WM powered up" and Shield being three men, it'd be interesting to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Dead wrote:
Realistically, if he can wrestle before Mania, wouldnt mind seeing a feud with Bray Wyatt. The mindgames would be off the chart.
I kind of like the idea of Taker being all "MINDGAMES, WOOOOOOOO" (that's a ghostly woo, not a Ric Flair one), and Bray being all "lol." Get across that Bray doesn't give a single shit about Taker's entrance, or any of it. Like have the lights go out, but when Taker's in the ring, Bray's already up on the stage waving at him.

I think they've done similar before (I'm pretty sure Heidenreich just casually stood there when Taker made his entrance on one show), but if they went all out with it, and had Taker taken aback by his mindgames not working, then that'd be an unusual dynamic to a Taker feud.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 pm

I'm pretty sure it's a Macfarlane Toys Undertaker statue. That picture on top does not look life like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?   What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1