HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And the Spring Cleaning Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

And the Spring Cleaning Begins Empty
PostSubject: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 11:20 am

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Hornswoggle and Alex Riley as of Friday, May 6, 2015. WWE wishes them the best in all of their future endeavors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 11:25 am

I will say this, Alex Riley had all the tools, he had potential.

However

Alex Riley became a tool

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Well both lasted longer than they should have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 12:31 pm

I had no idea these two were still around with the company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 12:45 pm

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars King Barrett, Santino Marella, Cameron, Hornswoggle, Alex Riley, El Torito and Zeb Colter as of today, Friday, May 6, 2016. WWE wishes them the best in all of their future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:30 pm

Zeb Colter and Barrett are the only ones I care about from this bunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:01 pm

And Sandow is gone
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Barrett was obvious
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Santino Marella was still with WWE? WTF?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Santino, Alex Riley, Damien Sandow (if confirmed), Barrett and Zeb Colter being released are shockers for me tbh.

Santino was "retired" due to his injuries, but to be honest, he would be great as a manager or so - WWE has worse than him in the roster, and one goes by the name of Braun Strawman (yes, Straw, I said it!).

Alex Riley was sooo underused it's disappointing. The guy is actually talented all-around.

Barrett was "kind of" expected considering he wanted to leave the company. I can't blame him, he was fucked around for too long.

Zeb Colter would still be an awesome manager, even if they repackaged his gimmick.

Damien Sandow - again, if confirmed - is one of those I always loved to watch and for some reason WWE kept on ruining him. I hated the fact they made him "waste" the MItB contract too...
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyFri May 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Zanon wrote:
Santino, Alex Riley, Damien Sandow (if confirmed), Barrett and Zeb Colter being released are shockers for me tbh.

It's confirmed; WWE reported it themselves. Along with everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:16 am

I don't know why Santino, Zeb and Sandow are shockers...one can't wrestle and the other 2 weren't on tv for months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySun May 08, 2016 4:42 am

David Otunga survives... The streak continues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:27 am

@Dead: they're surprises because they can/could be used for a lot of stuff on WWE. Being on TV or not is not a factor. If so, then Paul Hayes, Randy Orton, Steve Austin and John Cena should be fired. It's been more than two weeks since they were last on TV.

B FOR BROSKI wrote:
David Otunga survives... The streak continues
Otunga to break JTG's streak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:24 am

They CAN be used for a lot of things and when they aren't....they aren't on tv. Also, 1. Austin isn't under contract, and Cena and Orton haven't been medically cleared yet so uhh...what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Santino- He's been retired for two years and the reason he was still with WWE is because he was really liked backstage. Santino when it comes to comedy characters was probably one of the best WWE. He had great comedic timing and had a lot of fun storylines. My favorite during his heel run as IC champion and trying to dethrone honky tonk man as the longest reigning IC champion.

Alex Riley- A really big disappointment, Riley was an all around great talent. He could go in the ring (Dead don't even try to say he can't because he can), he could talk on the mic, had the look and the probably the best theme in WWE. When he turned on Miz he became one of the most over guys in the company, but then he got injured and the whole thing with Cena which I have no idea if it is true. He worked well as an announcer on NXT but you could tell he rather be in the ring then behind the desk. I think another reason he didn't get any type of repackage or retries with his push was because he did have a bad attitude backstage and could be a real prick. Which was probably his biggest downfall. But he is like what 35, he has a few years left in him he could try TNA or other indy companies.

Barrett- Another disappointment from WWE. Like Riley he had all the the tools to be a star for the company. During the first Season of NXT out of all the guys (including Daniel Bryan) I thought Wade or have been at least a 3 or 4 time WWE or World champion by now. Really I think the beginning for of the end of Wade ever being a top guy for the company was Summerslam 2010. If Nexus would have won that, no telling where a lot of those guys could have been right now. But Barrett also had history with injuries, which along with the start and stop pushes really didn't have Barrett.

Zeb Colter- Really I thought Zeb could still be used as a manger or be put in creative or something like that. The man has history in almost every field in pro wrestling.

Damien Sandow - Sandow probably never been world champion, but the guy was over as fuck. The fact WWE let gold just slip out of their hands just shows how stupid WWE can be. I'm not saying make him a world champion, but when you have someone who was as over as Sandow at least try to take advanced of it and make some money.

Cameron- I have to say between her and Naomi I at least can say she had a more respectable finisher.

Hornswogggle- He ruined a lot of storylines

El Torito- a very talented luchador but I can see why WWE would let him go because how small he is. Maybe he will end up in Lucha Underground or somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:47 pm

The only wrestlers im upset about are Barrett and Sandow cause they could of been used a hell of a lot better than they were. Riley was just trash, dude. If he wasnt paired with Miz, he would of been released a long ass time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:47 pm

I see everyone writing how Sandow and Barrett were a waste, but they did accomplish quite a bit in there time there.

Damien Sandow
•Money In The Bank Winner
•1x WWE Tag Team Champion
•Made A Gimmick Work To Get Himself Over

Wade Barrett
•5x IC Champion
•King Of The Ring Winner

That's more then what most wrestlers accomplished in the 80's-90's. Imo they were good runs.

While I'm at it:

Zeb Colter is probably due to retire soon.

Cameron cant pull a Pinfall properly, probably Impact Wrestling bound.

Satino Marella can't wrestle anyways, not sure why he was still on the roster minus shits and giggles.

El Torito hasn't been seen on TV since last year and is kinda pointless, see him going to Lucha Underground.

Hornswoggle was only funny in 3MB, other then that he's probably also impact bound.

Alex Riley was never gonna be anything too special.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Santino Sad

I know he hasn't been used in forever but damn he was amazing through a certain time period (years ago).
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Mizdow was one of the best things going last year. Sad. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:56 am

I would have made Sandow world champ lol. He was popular. That, and I hate the argument of "Sure this guy is fucking amazing, he shouldn't be world champ though! Not everyone has to be world champ! He can have a good solid mid card run!" - like nah fuck that. Give the world title to the most talented people. Not Roman.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Sandow would've ran the company to the ground as World champ. clown He was only really great as Mizdow and that's a comedy character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:13 pm

I read that there will be more released by the end of May, watch this space
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins EmptyMon May 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Batman wrote:
I would have made Sandow world champ lol. He was popular. That, and I hate the argument of "Sure this guy is fucking amazing, he shouldn't be world champ though! Not everyone has to be world champ! He can have a good solid mid card run!" - like nah fuck that. Give the world title to the most talented people. Not Roman.

You gotta think more realistically then that tho. He would never be a world champion. But the guy is so guy and so entertaining he should at least be on TV. Give him a midcard title and see what he can do. Hell he probably make the belt feel something special. Yeah it be great for him to have the world title, but that was never gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

And the Spring Cleaning Begins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next