HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback Sent Home Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Ryback Sent Home Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that Ryback was sent home by WWE despite being shown in the RAW graphic for the United States Title #1 contender battle royal. Multiple sources are saying that Ryback will be off television indefinitely and one version of the story was that Ryback himself asked to be taken off television.

Ryback’s contract expires during the summer and the two sides have reportedly been having issues agreeing to a new contract.

In a recent interview, Ryback spoke out about being unhappy with his position at Wrestlemania 32.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:46 pm

Oh man Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:17 pm

And nothing of value was lost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Dead wrote:
And nothing of value was lost

Ryback Sent Home Tonight LHXWok2MQk66MDCPdFCM_Whose%20Line%20Is%20It
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:30 pm

#RybackDroolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:31 pm

#RybackTONjPW
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:37 pm

Never try to change Dead's opinion on a wrestler. No matter how much one may improve (and Ryback has improved greatly), if he disliked somebody, he'll continue disliking somebody. He's probably still hanging onto the 2008 IWC thought that John Cena sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:56 am

Well to be honest there isn't much he can hope for. Even though he's improved greatly. He's no CM Punk. I wouldn't cast him any higher in the card, considering the talent the company has, albeit misused.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:00 am

It really isn't much of a loss. If he's unhappy, then get out. Plain and simple. Even if he's improved and whatnot, his gimmick is trash and he has no charisma. And just because people will go "FEED ME MORE!" doesn't mean that HE has charisma or that he's over. No, his catchphrase is over. Even then though, his other catchphrase of being "The BIG guy" is stupid. (So is Roman going "I'm THE guy". They're both retarded.)

Call it misuse on WWE's part or whatever, not EVERY single competitor can shine in ANY company. He's whining because he's not on the main event card anymore. So he probably whined that he wasn't going to win the battle royale. Which would leave him where exactly? Jobber city/low-card. There are other jobbers though, who embrace their status and seem to be fine with it. But if he doesn't want to be there, then go. There are plenty of other better wrestlers to focus on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:25 pm

He was over, not just his fucking catchphrase. The man was over enough with people, sure as hell was more over then Roman is as a face. You can call it whinny about his placement in the company, but every fucking person should feel like they deserve more then what they get. Those who say they are are just fucking lying or are top guys. If you are getting into the business and your goal isn't to be a top star then you are pretty much a fucking idiot. He isn't first person satisfy with his placement and he won't be the last. IE Punk, Paige, Wyatt...are they fucking whinny too? I don't like Punk as a person and a lot the shit he said in the podcast I still believe he was just pulling out his ass...but there is also a lot I agree with him being handle by WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Snoopz Machka wrote:
Never try to change Dead's opinion on a wrestler. No matter how much one may improve (and Ryback has improved greatly), if he disliked somebody, he'll continue disliking somebody. He's probably still hanging onto the 2008 IWC thought that John Cena sucks.

Never try to change Dead's opinion on a wrestler. No matter how much you may cry and bitch about it, if he dislikes somebody you'll be sure to let everyone know how much it affected you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Matanza wrote:
#RybackTONjPW

He might actually be good if he went to New Japan. Worked for Albert/Tensai.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Dead wrote:
Snoopz Machka wrote:

Never try to change Dead's opinion on a wrestler. No matter how much you may cry and bitch about it, if he dislikes somebody you'll be sure to let everyone know how much it affected you.
I'm not sure where you get me being affected so much by your views on wrestling or that I'm crying and bitching about it. Just as you give your opinions, I gave my opinion. My opinion is that you refuse to acknowledge that some wrestlers have gotten much better because you're a typical IWC idiot. That doesn't affect me personally, but on a public forum, where we're meant to have conversations and discuss things, I'm conversing and discussing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:10 pm

if anyone still believe Cena can't wrestle...yeah
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:07 pm

Honestly at this point of his career Ryback needs to do something if he wants to have any kind of name in pro wrestling. Jobbing on pre-shows at his age isn't a good sign of what WWE is planing for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:36 pm

COughs Japan coughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Snoopz Machka wrote:
Dead wrote:
Snoopz Machka wrote:

I'm not sure where you get me being affected so much by your views on wrestling or that I'm crying and bitching about it. Just as you give your opinions, I gave my opinion. My opinion is that you refuse to acknowledge that some wrestlers have gotten much better because you're a typical IWC idiot. That doesn't affect me personally, but on a public forum, where we're meant to have conversations and discuss things, I'm conversing and discussing.

Then you know...actually give input instead of trying to call me out for it because you didn't like what I said. If it didn't affect you, you wouldn't of bothered to make that post, so clearly something clicked for that reply to come up, since you know, it's happened before about wrestlers that you may or may not like. I won't bother with a reply any further.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:32 am

"If it didn't affect you, you wouldn't of bothered to make that post"

One of the most idiotic thought processes of the internet. I really don't understand when people think that replying/calling someone out on something stupid = it bothered (or, even more idiotic, "affected") the person responding. About 90% of the time I call you out on something dumb that you've said, you act as if I have some personal vendetta against you and am out to bitch about every one of your posts, despite me agreeing with you in the past as well as me calling other people out on dumb shit they say, too.

If you want input on the topic at hand: I think Ryback is good and deserves more than being on the pre-show two PPVs in a row. That said, there are people better than him, but he's good enough to deserve a little more than he's getting. If he ends up leaving the WWE, good for him. Hopefully he'll be utilized better elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:37 am

Ryan Reeves and Brian Cage as the new Unbreakable Fucking Machines? Cause I'm with it if you're with it.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:38 am

Michael Elgin Tweeted about the possibility of the Big Guy and Big Mike.

I would also be very okay with Ryback and Cage, tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:40 am

Michael Elgin, Ryback, Cage as a trios tag team would be awesome. Love to see them win the Never Openweight Six Man Tag Team titles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:43 am

Also the LU Trios Tag team champions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:05 am

also his shoot interview is going to be interesting
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:08 am

I think he could get major heat in Ring of Honor. But I don't think they would want to mess up any chance of CM Punk coming back for Ryback.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:36 am

^With Cabana there I think it would just be awkward right now. Honestly though, I bet Punk and Ryback could bond over their mutual hatred of the WWE's complex and let bygones be bygones so long as there was an olive branch and a reason to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Sent Home Tonight   Ryback Sent Home Tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback Sent Home Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next