HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT Empty
PostSubject: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Really I don't think they have a game plan for hardly anyone. They still just relay on the on the fly booking from week to week. Changing stuff the last second and it becomes all a big mess.

Take Crews for an example. The guy really has nothing about him expect he is a buff dude that is both powerful and can fly...also loves to smile. Yeah he just debut but don't you think you should have a plan where you wanna see this guy in five months, a year, two years from now? Instead of just relaying on "oh we will come up with a plan later, just go out there and do flips."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Yeah the booking of dudes coming from NXT has me scratching my head itchy head

Seriously I don't know why they waste the time and money just to have dudes come up to the main roster to be jobbers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:19 am

Remember The Rock when he first debut? Charismatic, athletic, agile, loved to smile? Then they twisted it. They're doing to Crews what they did to Ryback in a way; put him on the main Roster, give him squash matches for the crowd to "know him", and after a while, a feud happens.

Imo Crews has more than potential and capability to become a top talent. He's like Bobby Lashley, perharps a bit better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:14 pm

I guess I see your point. however Crews hasn't shown much in Charisma yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 pm

You cant call up all the NXT guys and expect ALL of them to make a huge impact. I feel like Crews is going to do wonders whenever they turn him heel, he can do the smiling thing until he's done smiling and just goes on the rampage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm

the smiling baby face to me is just death. Hopefully they will do something soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:26 am

WWE always have something planned, the jobber matches are mainly just for prep going forward to serious feuds imo. Like Crews vs Del Rio is suppose to happen soon.

Why it's fucked for Breeze, is because he pissed off Vince. He shouldnt of pissed off Vince. Rose and Dallas well they weren't gonna go anywhere with there current gimmicks.

Imo everyone has a plan, whether they fuck it up or reactions aren't good enough gets the superstar fucked over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:31 am

Adam Rose is an example of a gimmick that should of been tested in NXT before being called up. The only reason why he was over is because his theme got chanted by the crowd...kinda like Fandango. Had he been called up as Leo Kruger it probably woulda been different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySun May 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Vince clearly doesn't like Breeze or Rose. That whole Breeze leaving early thing to be is a bunch of bullshit and Vince just doesn't like him. With Rose this whole thing to me is just an excuse to try to get rid of him instead of just straight up letting him go.

We are about to probably see a big amount of guys released pretty soon.

Slater, Ziggler, Breeze, Rose, Axel, Titus, Sandow, Viktor, Konnor, Young, Ryder
Ryback is probably gonna leave on his own. Swagger isn't gonna renew his contract.
Heck I could see Paige probably leaving since she has been in the dog house for awhile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySun May 01, 2016 2:31 pm

Ziggler just signed a multi year extension last year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Dead wrote:

still could get released
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Matanza wrote:
Dead wrote:

still could get released
They'd need a good ass of an excuse to "release" him. He's one of the few I don't remember breaking the Wellness Policy, he's a hard worker, and despite the fact that management apparently don't like him, truth has to be told: he's the guy that makes the "top talent" look good. He sells like a God and honestly, I think WWE could do a lot with Dolph, between having him as a "talent enhancer" and giving him Title Reigns every once in a while.

I say, Dolph Ziggler, Johnny Nitro/John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin were, by far, the three best wrestlers WWE has had in the last 10 years, that they just completely disregarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Bull you say every year that Slater is gonna get released.... Most those guys you just named are pretty much saved for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:23 pm

It's only a matter of time until he does. How in the world are most of those guys I have named safe? Vince Hates Tyler and Rose (it seems), Viktor and Konnor have been boned since the beginning.They love fucking With Sandow and Ryder but I am sure their days are number. Young hasn't been seen on TV in months.

A big spring cleaning is coming. With a lot NXT guys getting called up and new stars being sign, they are gonna need to make some room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:18 am

They won't release Slater, Breeze, Ryder and Darren Young.

- Slater is a guy that seems to be liked in the locker room and, despite being a "jobber", he's damn good at that. Plus he survived after 3MB was "killed";
- Tyler Breeze is another good performer. Hated or not, they need credible jobbers;
- Ryder is one I can see leaving the company, but he, just like Slater, seems to be liked backstage.
- Darren Young won't be "released" unless his contract finishes. I mean, the only openly gay performer. That would be bad PR movement lol

Last edited by Zanon on Mon May 02, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:05 am

I meant Darren Young
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Matanza wrote:
I meant Darren Young
Oh damn.
I have no idea why I thought of Eric Young there... Anyway, fixed Razz Statement is the same.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:49 am

It sure doesn't seem like they do, does it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT   Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT Empty

Back to top Go down

Does WWE actually have a game plan when they call these guys up from NXT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1