HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will TNA die this year?
Yes
Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) I_vote_lcap50%Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) I_vote_lcap50%Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
It will be bought and Impact will be replaced
Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) I_vote_lcap0%Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) Empty
PostSubject: Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition)   Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:47 pm

Is this going to be the year it finally happens?

Or will TNA will prove it's a cockroach and continue onto 2017?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition)   Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:50 pm

I thought the Nazis would be able to get a controlling interest in the company. And if they still do then I think they'd bring back Jeff Jarrett and replace the TNA brand with GFW.

Even if POP cancels Impact for whatever reason Dixie wants to stay in control of TNA. She's going to do whatever to keep this thing going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition)   Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:00 pm

TNA will somehow survive
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition)   Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:04 pm

There are interested buyers. The question is if Dixie will be able to keep a controlling interest. And anyone investing money in TNA would be stupid to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition)   Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:20 pm

after this year the only they will continue living is a re-branding of the whole product.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition)   Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is TNA going to die this year? (2016 Edition)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1