HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock is Remaking Jumanji

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Rock is Remaking Jumanji Empty
PostSubject: The Rock is Remaking Jumanji   The Rock is Remaking Jumanji EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:35 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/the-rock-is-remaking-jumanji/

– The Rock posted the following on Instagram, confirming that he and his production company are doing the remake of Jumanji…

It’s OFFICIAL: Love this script! Big movie news that me and my canine gal Shang are excited to share;) To produce, create and deliver original properties to fans like HBO’s #ballers to this summer’s #CentralIntelligence is one of the best parts of my job.
But to take great properties that are beloved worldwide like #BAYWATCH and #RAMPAGE and have the opportunity reimagine their stories in dope new ways to a whole new generation is truly an honor.

It’s official. We’ll produce and deliver to a whole new generation a title that I love and is one of my all time favs: There’s games you play for fun… then there’s games that change your life.

JUMANJI

Working on edging up an already very good script with my @sevenbucksprod team. Up next is meeting with our producer Matt Tolmach and director Jake Kasdan. Shooting starts this fall.
Promise to deliver something cool and special.. and not screw the whole damn thing up;). As always I’ll keep you posted. This is gonna be fun.

#JUMANJI #JungleLife #JustPressStart #SONYPictures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rock is Remaking Jumanji   The Rock is Remaking Jumanji EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Please don't ruin this movie......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Rock is Remaking Jumanji   The Rock is Remaking Jumanji EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:52 pm

Didn't they make like a space version a few years ago? Or maybe it was just like Jumanji itchy head

PostSubject: Re: The Rock is Remaking Jumanji   The Rock is Remaking Jumanji EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Similar board game themed adventure, think it was called zathura or something. That was years ago tho and wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Rock is Remaking Jumanji   The Rock is Remaking Jumanji EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:53 am

I'm not sure Rock fits. I'm guessing he's playing the Robin Williams role. You can see Williams surviving in Jumanji through wits. Rock would just punch things to death.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock is Remaking Jumanji   The Rock is Remaking Jumanji Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock is Remaking Jumanji

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1