HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? Empty
PostSubject: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 pm

The following is the latest in WWE's string of cryptic Tweets:

@WWE
Born a survivor 11.22.90 #RestinPieces
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:06 pm

This was so epic my nose bled!

(No really, my nose started bleeding when I read this, but not because of this, I just have nose bleed-problems Funny)

If this is true, then awesome! 8)
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Its Kane I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:51 am

It could be both Kane and Undertaker. This tweet is pretty clearly referring to 'Taker, while the last one seemed to heavily imply Kane. I wouldn't rule out a Brothers of Destruction return to take on the Wyatts and/or The Shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 am

It's The Undertaker.

"Calaway made his official on-camera debut on November 22 [1990] at Survivor Series as a heel when he was the mystery partner of Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar team, where he was called Kane the Undertaker"

Either it's 'Taker solo, or both B.o.D. return against the Wyatts as ^ said.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:44 pm

^ That would actually be a good feud, Wyatts vs BoD (though 2 vs 3 seems a bit weird for a rivalry).

Although I still don't see the Kane reference. I mean, yeah, the tweet was red, but Kane isn't the "souls" guy. Taker is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:13 pm

^The Undertaker's debut was under the name "Kane the Undertaker". So, probably that could go both ways. I'm still 90% sure it's 'Taker.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 pm

It's actually Fake Undertaker.

SWERVE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?   WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE's Latest Tweet Hints at Undertaker's Return?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1