HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:39 am

From NoDq.com
Posted by Steve Carrier on 04/18/2016 at 09:41 AM

As noted, TNA has been meeting with potential investors and partners. There is a feeling in the offices of TNA that whatever happens will happen soon and that there will be a lot of changes being made within the promotion.

It was described as a situation where TNA is approaching the 11th hour regarding a new deal with investors. There is said to be one group, which is the favorite to end up with the company, but there is also another party that is still involved but said to be a long shot. The favorites reportedly have two people with TNA, that have wrestling experience, among them.

F4Wonline.com reports that Dixie Carter is trying to negotiate a deal that will see her keep control of the company but the majority of it will be sold one way or another.

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:24 am

She doesn't seem to grasp the idea that peple want a Carter-free TNA.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Yeah anyone smart is not going to let Dixie be in charge anymore.

Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:30 pm

Who would you put in charge of TNA then?
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Definitely not Vince Russo nor Eric Bischoff.

Honestly in my Opinion, I'd get Jim Cornette. Call him whatever people want to call him, but the guy knows the business, and to be fair; he may be a fucking nutcase, but he's always delivered good shit. Ring of Honor is there to prove it.

Other than that? Get that famous musician (what's his name from that band whoever they were), considering he seems to know more of wrestling than TNA's last two or three management teams.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:47 pm

@realt wrote:
Who would you put in charge of TNA then?
It's not really up to me. It's whoever decides to invest money into that train wreck.

But if I had the money and I wanted to invest in TNA for exchange for a part of the company Dixie staying in charge would be a deal breaker.

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?   

Back to top Go down

Big Changes Coming for Impact Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1