HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Styles being number one contender is the only reason I'm still watching WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Styles being number one contender is the only reason I'm still watching WWE   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Styles is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Of course that's because he was a big name outside of WWE.

There's a few other interesting things happening outside Styles in WWE but not really enough to make me watch a three hour program every week.

I don't expect Styles to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion at Payback. I just hope he doesn't get treated like a joke at all.

Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Styles being number one contender is the only reason I'm still watching WWE   Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:45 am

The last two RAW episodes were interesting, at the very least.

Enzo&Cass vs The Dudleys, Cesaro returning as - apparently - a face and now Jericho vs Dean Ambrose and Zayn vs Owens as well, added to AJ Styles being a number one contender. At least I'm hooked till the next PPV.

I'd be even more interested if WWE treated Natalya decently. The fact they're giving her a push JUST NOW just shows they don't really have a clue. She should've been pushed a long time ago, as well as she should've been Divas Champion considering how good she is in the ring - and honestly, on the mic.
Back to top Go down
Suzuki-Gun
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Styles being number one contender is the only reason I'm still watching WWE   Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:46 am

Cesaro been a face since Tyson got hurt

Back to top Go down

Styles being number one contender is the only reason I'm still watching WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1