HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paris Hilton debuts track with Lil Wayne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Paris Hilton debuts track with Lil Wayne Empty
PostSubject: Paris Hilton debuts track with Lil Wayne   Paris Hilton debuts track with Lil Wayne EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 am

Paris Hilton has previewed a song with Lil Wayne from her second album.
The socialite's song 'Good Time' features the rapper and a 15-second extract of the song's music video shows her dancing at a party and frolicking by a pool in a bikini.
The star's record label, Cash Money - which is also home to Wayne - are excited by her latest shot at being a pop star.
Cash Money co-founder Birdman told the Los Angeles Times newspaper: ''I'm very excited. I'm very appreciative that she's part of the team. She's very talented, and a beautiful young woman.

''She played us music, and I was taken aback. I was impressed by her music, and I didn't know she could sing so well.''
Paris made her first attempt at cracking the pop market in 2006 with debut 'Paris', which contained the single 'Stars Are Blind' - a top ten hit in more than 10 counties - but the album wasn't a huge seller.
Her second album is rumoured to contain big name guests including Flo Rida, LMFAO, David Guetta and Afrojack, and is thought to have a dance music edge.
Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton debuts track with Lil Wayne

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1