HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sami Zayn Injured on Raw?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sami Zayn Injured on Raw? Empty
PostSubject: Sami Zayn Injured on Raw?   Sami Zayn Injured on Raw? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:47 pm

– According to Wrestling Inc, Sami Zayn may have been injured during his segment with Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho and AJ Styles on Raw. At the end of the segment when Zayn hit a tope on Owens, he landed awkwardly and the camera quickly cut away from Zayn.

The site reports that Zayn ran to the back cluchting his shoulder. Zayn was removed from the Raw main event after a segment where Owens attacked him, with Cesaro stepping in to replace Zayn. i Zayn had just come back from in January after suffering a shoulder injury in May of 2015.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Injured on Raw?   Sami Zayn Injured on Raw? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:34 am

They're doing to him what they did to Bryan. Vince is systematically taking out all the indy darlings so that ONLY ROMAN REMAIGNS! panic

/s /s /s /s /s /s /s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Injured on Raw?   Sami Zayn Injured on Raw? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 am

Well I liked seeing Cesaro's return (he got a really nice pop from the crowd). And the match was actually very good. Interesting to see WWE choosing a new #1 contender and their choice. I just hope they don't fuck it up, cuz it has everything to be an amazing storyline.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Injured on Raw?   Sami Zayn Injured on Raw? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:44 am

So let me get this straight. If he's actually hurt, WWE decided "Let's do an interview where he gets attacked and sent through a table" to take him out of the match, possibly worsening the injury. As opposed to just saying that during the brawl he was injured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Injured on Raw?   Sami Zayn Injured on Raw? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sami Zayn Injured on Raw?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1