HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randy Orton Says He Has Five to Ten Years Left

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Randy Orton Says He Has Five to Ten Years Left Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Says He Has Five to Ten Years Left   Randy Orton Says He Has Five to Ten Years Left EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Randy Orton spoke with AfterBuzz TV over WrestleMania weekend. You can check out some highlights below:

On his shoulder injury: “I had a match October (12) in Chicago. My shoulder got stretched back, and I had a repair 12 years ago that was destroyed. I had a little pain, got an MRI and was told (they) had to fix my shoulder again. I had a new guy do it and had a stabilization done that they do to rugby players get, and they’re some tough customers.”

On when he’ll be back: “A couple months, maybe 3-4, 2 weeks. Maybe there’s an RKO out of nowhere (in Dallas). I’m not quite ready to be back on the road. I still have 5-10 years left, but who knows? I feel like I’m nowhere near done.”

On Daniel Bryan’s retirement and a possible Hall of Fame induction for him: “He wasn’t with the WWE as long as a lot of these Hall of Famers were, but I feel like what he’s put his body through in the business, I would love to see him cutting a speech and getting inducted. He’s a hell of a guy.”
Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Says He Has Five to Ten Years Left

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1