HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" Empty
PostSubject: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:53 pm

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" Vladimir-putin-laughing

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" LMFAO

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-04

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" Giphy

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" How-contagious-when-she-cant-stop-laughing

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" Magneto-Evil-Laugh-X-Men

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" Life-chapter-33-laughing

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" LesnarTongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Becaus Lesnar should have put Dean over. It wouldn't hurt Brock to put Dean over in a weapons match. Cause you can always said it take Dean everything to beat Brock with those weapons. Instead of getting Dean over and put some momentum behind him to help build him up as one of the future guys to carry the company, they had to protect Brock. the fact he won is just really fucking stupid and especially the way the match ended. This match was just a disappointment, wrong guy went over, and was just a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:33 pm

The right guy went over.

Lesnar is much more over than Ambrose.

Besides, they need to save Lesnar for Roman I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Wrong guy went over

Doesn't matter when you are trying to build the future, getting Dean this win would put him more over.

I will laugh my ass off If Roman and HHH turns out to be the better match. People kept saying Brock vs Dean was going to steal the show, be better then HHH vs Roman.

and Fuck Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:56 pm

Lesnar did put Ambrose over, he put him over a pile chairs with that Suplex....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 12:02 am

Lesnar continuing to bury the young talent. Gotta make him a unstoppable beast to the point when some does finally beats him it no one will find it believable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 am

So if Dean Ambrose beat Brock Lesnar, what was next for him? Nothing. He'd still be in the same spot win or lose. Back in mid card limbo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:01 am

Big Guy (AMC) wrote:
Lesnar continuing to bury the young talent. Gotta make him a unstoppable beast to the point when some does finally beats him it no one will find it believable.  

How does the fact that Lesnar won a match make it that he's burying someone?
Spoiler:

The term "bury" has been misused so much lately, wtf...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:55 am

Yeah he put Lesnar through a lot...AND STILL FUCKING lost. It doesn't matter what he did to Lesnar...he still lost. The Wrong fucker went over. It wouldn't have hurt Brock to lose a fucking Street fight...even a fucking lame one like last night. The Next day lesnar would still be Lesnar...Dean on the other hand would elevated that he has a pin fall victory over Brock even if he had to hit him with everything not nail down. Something not even his "brother" has, something he can hold onto.

It was a lame match, Wrong guy goes over, waste of fucking time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:07 am

and this it keeps Lesnar is the title picture shit...it's Brock Lesnar...he will always be seen as a legit person in the title picture...him losing wouldn't have made that any different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:36 pm

You're bitching about Brock beating Ambrose while The Rock squashed Erick Rowan in 6 seconds and the Wyatts were once again flat out buried by John Cena. Where's the complaint for that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:40 pm

This Thread is about Lesnar vs Dean...You want me to rage about the Wyatts being buried I will fucking rage about that horse shit later.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:39 pm

I don't mind the loss for Ambrose but I do think Ambrose should've gotten a few more close 2 counts on Brock in the match (a little more offense in general I guess).

He also should've kicked out of that F5 on chairs to look like a badass before taking one final beating for the L.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:49 pm

I wonder if the same people who are complaining about The Wyatts getting buried by Cena and The Rock have similiar complaints when Austin, Foley, and Michaels basically did the same thing to the LON? Bruh......

I didn't like it either, but if anything, you should be mad at the fact that Bray couldn't even get a real match on the show. What happened last night was waaaaaaay better than them not appearing at all. At least they got the WM bonus in their pay checks. clown
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:30 am

WWE should have had Styles and Ambrose won.

But I guess Vince is getting tired of promoting and maybe he wants WWE to go under Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:42 am

^ Styles is another thing I got confused about...I thought they did that because they where going to make it a best of 5 and it ends at Extreme rules...if they had that plan from the start the ending should have been at WM because...it's fucking WM. Now AJ will be facing Roman so...idk why he lost to Chris at WM.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:44 am

AJ and Dean are the most over of the people who are actually full time. You'd think WWE would want to protect them over Jericho and Lesner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:49 am

Vince isn't letting a TNA guy go over at WM. As for Lesnar I guess to continue to make him look unstoppable, but he is looking too unstoppable to the point when some does beat it...it won't be believable.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Dean Ambrose isn't getting over anyone at this point Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"   "Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Lesnar is gonna put people [like Dean] over"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1