HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division Empty
PostSubject: WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division   WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 pm

According to sescoops.com (from an original report by Pwinsider.com) WWE is reportedly re-branding the Divas division. The official announcement is scheduled for Monday’s Raw. The site also reports that a new WWE Women’s Championship belt has already been commissioned, and that it will be similar to the main WWE Title, but smaller.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division   WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Oh man good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division   WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:10 pm

about damn time they get rid of that ugly ass belt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division   WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:28 am

I just hope they actually do full re-branding, and start training the female athletes as athletes, not to be Barbie Dolls or catgirls or just generally irritating. "Omg look at me, my lipstick is better than yours Teehee!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division   WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Can't do any harm I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division   WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 5:05 pm

I read this on reddit and I am soooo happy. Hope they finally scrap this 'total divas' nonsense. It's humiliating. Hope this is actual progress. Also, hope Bayley debuts on this weeks' RAW and the four horsewoman who started this all are together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division   WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Reportedly Re-Branding The Divas Division

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1