HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  Empty
PostSubject: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:21 am

Following the Impact Wrestling taping for 10/3, three matches have been announced for TNA's October Bound for Glory pay-per-view. It was also announced that Kurt Angle will be making his return, following his induction into the TNA Hall of Fame the night before.

TNA Bound for Glory

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Bully Ray (c) vs. AJ Styles

ULTIMATE X MATCH FOR THE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Sabin vs. Manik (c) vs. Austin Aries

Magnus vs. Sting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 am

Wow, TNA good job booking Stable members against each other.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 am

No Gail Kim vs. ODB or is this NOT the finalized card? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:13 am

I doubt it's finalised yet
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:15 am

It'll probably be finalized next week....the episode of Impact where Hogan quits. Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Next week is the first Impact in October...it'll be finalized the week before the PPV. I also wanna say im not a fan of the whole "throw a dart at a phone book" type of booking. You mean to tell me the only things you had for Hardy and Aries were to throw them into Ultimate X? What happened to the whole Aries/EGO thing? What happened to MEM/EGO? They JUST had Roode smacktalking the group last night AND interfering in the main event, so what does that do for them, feud with Joe/Angle when he comes back? Why is Sting facing Magnus? All of a sudden they had one in-ring interaction and they have a match? This kind of booking doesnt work for WWE or any other company either, it just makes no sense whatsoever and it shows people creative dont know what direction they wanna go in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Why the hell would they book Magnus vs. Sting when all signs show Magnus vs. Bobby Roode?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Wait til next week. Random shit will go down.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:46 am

All I see is three great looking matches, all with a point behind them.

Hardy, Sabin, Aires and Manik has been hinted at in promos for a couple of weeks now, when Manik faced Hardy and Sabin interfered. Hardy then made the save for Manik, while looking confused at Sabin's actions (not to mention he beat Manik, who is the champion). Sabin and Manik had a match this week and that issue certainly wasn't resolved due to Sabin managing to pretty much beat himself at the end, and Sabin also had issues with Aries during a backstage promo. So putting all four in a match together makes, at the very least, some sense. Plus they are wanting to rebuild the X-Division (albeit for the 500th time), so putting that kind of match on TNA's biggest show of the year in order to perhaps generate interest in the division again is logical. Also, I am willing to bet Manik walks out the victor. What kind of rub does that give him, being able to claim he defeated three former World Heavyweight Champions on TNA's grandest stage?

Magnus versus Sting is obviously designed to get Magnus over. This is the kind of role Sting should been utilised in bloody years ago. I haven't read the spoiler for next week, nor do I want to, but I'd would presume Magnus has somewhat snapped at Sting as TNA have been pushing this "losing" and frustration thing upon Magnus the past few weeks...and Sting had to cool Magnus down this week. Personally I would have preferred him to face Roode, but this should give him a great rub. Not to mention they are probably fizzling all these groups out Prichard decided to bring in. And, since Angle is returning too at the PPV, I'd be willing to bet that we'll see Angle versus Roode at BfG, while Kaz and Daniels are in the tag title picture because God knows that needs any damn team right now...

TNA is changing direction (again) and probably some matches were scrapped that were penciled in months ago, but it's hardly like they have looked at the roster and gone "lol just book them two because wrestlers". Plus those two matches still have another week's worth of TV to cement them in. More context will be given, I would think and there is like a month's worth of TV to go yet.

If the rest of the card is like these three matches, it should turn out to be a great show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:43 am

... Jeff Hardy for the X-Division Title Match?
I thought Jeff was a "World Title" wrestler. Does that mean he was "downgraded"? (idk, I'll probably be wrong, but isn't this a bit similar as to putting CM Punk fighting for the MidCard titles on WWE? ._.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV    Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV  Empty

Back to top Go down

Matches Announced for Bound for Glory PPV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1