HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? Empty
PostSubject: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 am

So with all that's going on on the road to WM, I deci to check out the WWE YouTube channel and happened to find a video for Main Event.

It was Emma's return with Summer Rae, in which they help Naomi beat Paige, which leads to Lana, Tamina, Naomi, Emma and Summer Rae standing tall. They then have a backstage interview where Lana describes the situation and says your move Total Divas. Which then leads me into thinking we are getting another Divas WM match to the card.

Team Lana( Lana, Summer Rae, Emma, Naomi & Tamina) vs Team Brie (Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Natalya, Paige)

With that being said team Brie is a person down. So who is there last partner?

Cameron? Maybe, doubt it though.

Nikki Bella? Will still be out.

About a year or two ago, Vince was said to be high on a certain someone.....

I'm calling it, Eva Marie is coming back to the main roster!
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 am

I just wanna point out: "You're move, Total Divas."

You were standing tall with Naomi and Summer. They're kinda part of Total Divas. Naomi was on since the first season.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:18 am

Indeed. Naomi can be considered under shadowed though. But whatever floats WWE's boat.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:36 pm

oh god why. Well, at least we have Sasha v Charlotte v Becky to look forward to a real Women's match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:38 am

Called it
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 am

Not something to be proud of because it's a garbage match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:01 am

at least it is on the pre-show and not the actual card
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Eva Marie got less hot. That's yet another strike against her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:06 am

Sorta felt bad for Eva Marie's reaction, everyone boo'd her out the building. She got more boo's then Roman. I guess it's smart if you think it'll prevent Reigns from getting the worst reaction on Sunday night at Mania.

In other news, I was very impressed with Lana's super kick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?   Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match? Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Lana vs Team Brie WM match?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1