HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  Empty
PostSubject: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Here are some Championships I think WWE should bring back or introduce. Reason why is because I feel like there are a lot of guys who will never see a big championship, that includes the IC and US titles. So this gives them something to fight for.

1. The Hardcore Championship or Rename it The Extreme Rules Championship- bringing back the hardcore title or renaming it the Extreme Rules title I think can bring back that unpredictablity factor that it use to bring back in the day. Now would I make it 24/7? No. As fun as weapon matches are, having them every Raw and Smackdown would get old real quick. So this championship should be handle like other titles, but this title can be defended more offend on RAW and Smackdown then the other titles. Plus gives a lot of lower card guys something to fight for. Also you can build a special match for the championship every year around Extreme Rules. Having an open Extreme Rules Championship scramble match every Extreme Rules. It can intrduce some guys to the main roster or be great to have someone make their return, or just a one night showing of some old stars and legends.

the First Champion: The Wyatt Family. Yes the whole group. Bray is the one holding the championship mostly, but he sends his monsters to defend the championship for him.

2. Women's Tag Team Championship- It feels like if they aren't going after the Diva's championship, the women in WWE pretty much have nothing else to do. Bringing in a Tag team championship not only gives them something else to do but it can also get a lot of women some TV time and keep them relevant.

The First Champion: Nattie and Pagie. two former Diva's champions. Two of the best women wrestlers in the world. makes sense if you want the titles to mean something.

3. cruiserweight championship- WWE is full of small cruiserweights now or guys who fit the ideal model of what a cruiserweight is. A lot of these guys will never see the world title, but giving them their own division again not only gives them something to go after but it would bring a lot of fun to the show like it did back in WCW. With this Toury they are about to do this would be the best way to reintroduce the Cruiserweight championship

First champion: The Winner of the CW Toury

4. WWE TV Champonship- We can't have The US, IC, and the world title defended that offend on free TV, to me that takes away from the PPVs. Not saying they can't have them be defended but it should feel really special when it happens. With The TV title you can have this title only be defeneded on RAW and Smackdown and as offend as you want. Again this a title a lot of lowercard guys or newer guys can go after.

First Champion: Ryback. Just have him run through everyone going after his title each week, just man handling them and just being an unstoppable warmachine. Having him take out the smallest guys to Big Show and Kane. And After months of being undefeated as champion and just destorying everything in his path, Ryback is out there cutting a promo on that fact that he is unstoppable, that he is the most dominating champion WWE has ever had...and then...Nakaumra makes his main Roster debut. He defeats Ryback and becomes the New TV Champion. Instantly putting huge momentum to Nakaumra.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:04 pm

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:06 pm

and why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:13 pm

the two I be pushing for would be the CW and Women's tag team championships the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Hardcore and TV Titles? No way. More TV fodder.

Divas TT title would be Total Divas' bound and it would mean crap.

Cruiserweight Title? For sure! And making the second most important title in the company, considering the amount of Cruiserweights they have and how the crowd likes them. I could see Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler being the influential ones in that category.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Hardcore Title: No, not enough hardcore or extreme rules matches happen these days and it would make no sense to have it

Women's Tag Team Titles: No. We'd constantly get the same matches over and over, would need at least 5-6 tag teams to keep the division fresh.

TV Title: Would of worked back when the brand extension first started as it wouldnt be exclusive to either one.

Cruiserweight Title: Yes, but whether or not it wouldnt be butchered is the question.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:09 pm

They don't care about the ones they have, why would they make more?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Yeah That

There's too many titles in WWE right now. We don't need more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:24 pm

The Championship scene needs a clean up I agree

The IC and US title need to be one belt, but I do believe there should be three male single titles but that 3rd one should either be a division championship or a gimmick championship for lower card guys
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:36 pm

I don't think there needs to be a title for low card guys. It don't elevate them. It just makes the title look like a joke. Which the hardcore championship was.

If there was a time to have a Divas Tag Team Title it would have been during The Divas Revolution. Even then I think that title would have just been a joke. I don't think WWE is going to bring in enough women to make this work.

Maybe a Cruiserweight Title can work. Depends on how serious WWE is about the division.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:41 pm

I wish they would get rid of the stupid pink vagina Divas title and bring back the Women's title. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:17 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
I don't think there needs to be a title for low card guys. It don't elevate them. It just makes the title look like a joke. Which the hardcore championship was.

If there was a time to have a Divas Tag Team Title it would have been during The Divas Revolution. Even then I think that title would have just been a joke. I don't think WWE is going to bring in enough women to make this work.

Maybe a Cruiserweight Title can work. Depends on how serious WWE is about the division.

The hardcore title maybe have been a joke to you, but many fans are very fond of it. It brought a lot of great memories and matches and it made lower card guys stars. Crash Holly, Steve Blackman, Al Snow, Stevie Richards, Raven are all guys who people automatically think of when they think of the hardcore division. It was a fun thing and made the shows unpredictable and it gave a lot of guys TV time. The 24/7 rule is not needed, but I think the chaos and fun is needed again in the WWE. Not every RAW and Smackdown, but just here and there to mix things up. That's what the Hardcore title or Extreme Rules title can bring if brought back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Batman wrote:
I wish they would get rid of the stupid pink vagina Divas title and bring back the Women's title. I aint bothered

or better yet a redesign and a respectable design of the women's championship.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Big Guy (AMC) wrote:
The hardcore title maybe have been a joke to you, but many fans are very fond of it.
I like Burdur but I don't pretend that he's not a clown clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:27 pm

I think a true 3rd tier championship is needed because I believe the people who only should hold the IC championship are those who WWE see as worthy of being groomed to be main event players. A TV title or even the hardcore title can be the testing water championship. See how the guy does as a champion, how the fans react to him, see if he is worth pushing to the next level or if he needs to be worked on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:30 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Big Guy (AMC) wrote:
The hardcore title maybe have been a joke to you, but many fans are very fond of it.

What does that have to do with the hardcore title? Yeah it wasn't a serious championship but wrestling doesn't need to be serious all the time.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Big Guy (AMC) wrote:
I think a true 3rd tier championship is needed because I believe the people who only should hold the IC championship are those who WWE see as worthy of being groomed to be main event players. A TV title or even the hardcore title can be the testing water championship. See how the guy does as a champion, how the fans react to him, see if he is worth pushing to the next level or if he needs to be worked on.
You don't need to add another title just for the sake of having another title or try to get someone over when WWE can't get Roman Reigns as WWE World Heavyweight Champion over. There doesn't need to be more titles when plenty of titles in WWE right now are meaningless.

WWE already has other titles. The NXT Tag Team Championship was defended at Roadblock.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Big Guy (AMC) wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
Big Guy (AMC) wrote:
What does that have to do with the hardcore title? Yeah it wasn't a serious championship but wrestling doesn't need to be serious all the time.
Sports don't need to be serious all the time; Baseball needs to learn that bad. But if there's one thing that should be taken seriously it's Championships and Championship matches. Otherwise fans don't care... just like now Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:43 pm

well you can feel you want about the hardcore title, but I loved it and would love to see it back.

Like I said earlier the the Us title needs to go and a true 3rd tier title needs to be around to have a ladder system. The NXT titles are the farm titles, as great as NXT is...it is still the farm area.

To me the Championships should be

WWE World Championship
Intercontinental Championship
3rd Tier championship or Division Title
World Tag Team Championship
World Women's Championship

to me that looks great
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:49 pm

Why do you want to get rid of The United States Championship just to add another title for low card guys? I don't see the point in that other than having WWE spend the money to have a new championship belt made and then spend time trying to get it over when it's not really meant to get that over since it's for low card guys anyway.

My list is almost the same:

WWE World Championship
Intercontinental Championship
World Tag Team Championship
World Women's Championship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:51 pm

Because the 3rd tier titles are either The TV or The Hardcore two gimmick championship or the Cruiserweight championship which is a division championship. Now if I said the European championship that would be dumb.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:59 pm

If it were up to me I'd take away The United States Championship. And if another title needed to be added I'd make The WWE Six Man World Tag Team Championship. There's a few stables right now.

The New Day
The Wyatt Family
The Social Outcasts
Roman Reigns and The Usos
The League of Nations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:04 pm

actually they wouldn't be a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back    Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back  Empty

Back to top Go down

Championships WWE Could introduce or bring back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1