HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel Empty
PostSubject: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:48 pm

One reason and one reason only. Face or Heel WWE can't book anyone right, I don't trust WWE at all with it. A Roman Reigns heel turn may sound like it would work in theory but this is the WWE. People compare it to it being like when the rock turned heel for the first time. That was then, this is now. The writing and booking of today's WWE is awful. So no matter if he is heel or face WWE will screw it up. Reigns would probably be a kick ass heel, His first promo I have it be a work shoot and let him dog all the fans like he probably really wants to. There are only two ways WWE will go with it. Either make him look a chump like they did with Rollins. And to the Rollins fans no I am not shitting on Seth, Seth is awesome, but his booking was god awful. God bless him for trying to make it work, but they made Seth look like a fucking chump. the other way they could go with it is the Lesnar rout where he is too fucking dominant. Least with Brock he only there for two months and leaves. Reigns will be every Raw, every PPV, just running through everyone.

I have seen some fantasy booking of Roman Reigns as a heel on videos on Youtube. A lot of them are great, would work really well. However WWE won't do any of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Rollins getting booked like that may of been bad, however Rollins made the booking look good, on the way he performed through it. So in away it wasn't shit, cause it fit Rollins well.

Reigns heel route would be cool, but I don't think it'll help Reigns. If he can't get over as a face(he is slightly over, but I still hear him getting booed and see him getting whined about.) and well heel won't work.

Get over as face then turn him heel a few years after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:38 pm

losing almost every raw match wasn't a good thing on Rollins made him look like a chump. Not a chicken shit heel like edge, just looked like he was everyone's bitch. If he got himself counted out, or got himself DQ that be alright. but he lost cleanly way too fucking much.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:15 am

If "WWE will ruin it" is a valid reason not to do something you might as well close the company down.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:17 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:40 am

give me a reason to have faith in them doing it right. Because no matter what they do its gonna be crap. They have proven time after time that they can't book anyone right. If anything Heel Roman might be worst then face roman. I have no faith in WWE pulling this off right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:59 am

This isn't me just bitching just to bitch, It me seeing the writing on the goddamn wall. Because time after time WWE has been given gold just handed to them, but they just toss it to the side. If WWE is forced to turn Roman Reigns heel, Vince is just petty enough to be like. "Alright, you wanted him as a heel right...well now he is going to destroy all of your favorites." AJ, Sami, Aries, Nakamura all being ran right through because that is how Vince is because he has proven be like that over the years. If Vince wasn't around I wouldn't care if he was heel or face, I just want good booking, compelling characters and stories. I have said it before I don't care who is the top person or persons (like it should be) I just want those three simple things.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:39 am

Big Guy (AMC) wrote:
give me a reason to have faith in them doing it right. Because no matter what they do its gonna be crap.
Bull good job
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:06 pm

They ruin everything. That's not a valid reason not to do something. That's the whole point. Once you're in WWE you just sort of have to deal with being let down by the writing.

WWE ruined the "diva's revolution." So should they have just kept going with Nikki Bella and Total Divas forever? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:08 pm

WWE didn't ruin the divas revolution though. clown They're doing a good job with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:40 pm

The Divas Revolution died off once they made it known that the divas title wasn't going to be the focus of it all. Then they flip flopped on heel and face turns.

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Coach Smurf wrote:
WWE didn't ruin the divas revolution though. clown They're doing a good job with it.
Burdur clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel   Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I am Against Roman Reigns turning Heel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1