HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:17 pm

According to the latest episode of the “Bryan and Vinny Show”, host Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com noted that Wade Barrett is not the only talent to recently give his notice to WWE. As we previously reported, Barrett has given notice to officials that he will not be re-signing with the company when his contract expires this June.

According to Alvarez, another WWE talent, who remains nameless at this time, gave notice to the company last week that he will not be re-signing when his contract expires. Alvarez added that some people will be “thrilled” to hear that this talent is leaving WWE.

Dave Meltzer commented on Alvarez’s story, and noted he has yet to hear confirmation as to who the talent in question is, but one name it will not be is Dolph Ziggler. Prior to his last WWE contract expiring, Ziggler was rumored to be leaving WWE, but he ended up signing a new, multi-year deal with the company which still has a considerable amount of time left on it.
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Fingers crossed it's Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:10 pm

It wont be Orton, he hasnt been on television for months as he's still injured. Im thinking its a midcarder.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:07 am

Sheamus? nervous or Rusev? Sad
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:35 am

Plot Twist: it's Del Rio. Again.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:12 am

The Miz? nervous
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:01 am

He makes too much money to leave. Funny (@ Del Rio)
Back to top Go down
#BREEZANGO
Team Rusev
Team Rusev

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:07 am

Perhaps it's Titus O'Neil
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm

That promo on RAW almost convinced me it was Dolph.
Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:11 am

It's not Dolph, he re-signed an extension last year. Most people seem to think the "I'll never side with you" quote was a nod to the brand split.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing    

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Wrestler Reportedly Gives Notice to WWE That He Will Not Be Re-Signing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1