HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? Empty
PostSubject: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:39 pm

– It appears that Sami Zayn’s Roadblock appearance may lead to a match at WrestleMania. Zayn is booked for the WWE Network live special that takes place this coming Saturday from Toronto, and Wrestling Inc reports that it may be to set up a potential match with Kevin Owens.

Owens has been reported as likely defending the Intercontinental Title in a multi-person match, but that doesn’t preclude Zayn from being one of the people involved. Zayn has previously been reported as competing at WrestleMania in some capacity, suggesting that he may finally be getting the main roster call-up that was stalled after he was injured in his Raw debut match against John Cena last May.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:13 pm

I really hope we get to see Zayn vs Owens, but I feel it needs more build up.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:29 am

I'm begging for a Owens vs. Zayn match at WrestleMania. I don't wanna see another mutli-man match. If there's a mutli-man match,, it should be for Kalisto's US title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Batman wrote:
I really hope we get to see Zayn vs Owens, but I feel it needs more build up.

All of last year in addition to whatever happens this year is build up enough.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:16 pm

I think there is a good chance Mr. Zayn will be at Raw tonight.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:50 pm

He was at RAW. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:46 pm

As noted, WWE announced that Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens will appear on a MizTV segment this week on Smackdown to react to Zayn’s main roster return on Raw.

Zayn will also be making his Smackdown in-ring debut this week, as he teams up with Neville to face Kevin Owens and The Miz.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?   Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sami Zayn Appearing at Roadblock to Set Up WrestleMania Match?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1