HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker Empty
PostSubject: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:27 pm

With WrestleMania XXX taking place in less than seven months, WWE officials have had discussions contemplating the possibilities of matches involving Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Ryback. However, many of their ideas hinge on whether Johnson decides to commit to the pay-per-view event—management are currently under the belief that he won't.

Should Johnson decide to appear at WrestleMania for the fourth consecutive year, WWE officials are interested in renewing his 2002 rivalry with Lesnar, with The Undertaker placing his famed undefeated streak on the line against Ryback. However, should Johnson opt not to compete, the company's secondary idea for Lesnar is to have him face The Undertaker.

WWE's tentative storyline plan for The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX—should he decide to wrestle—would be for Paul Heyman to direct a large-framed wrestler to end the streak after CM Punk failed him the year before. The possibility of Ryback receiving this grand opportunity is also subject to his partnership with Heyman becoming an overwhelming success. Some people in management have even suggested that should they ever decide to kill The Deadman's famed streak, Ryback could conceivably be the chosen one.

WrestleMania XXX takes place April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Undertaker vs. Ryback would be something I'd watch.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:10 pm

^
Yeah, we've seen Lesnar vs. 'Taker before. Not again.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm

In order for Ryback and Taker to work, Ryback needs to drop this bully and crap and act more serious. Only then would the match interest me and also work imo.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Yeah I'd LOVE to see Ryback vs Taker if they make it work correctly. Ryback is a big killer ass mofo, he could put on a great thing with Taker, they just need to not fuck it up. While I strongly oppose anyone ending the streak, if it has to be done, I'd like him to do it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Ryback vs. 'Taker would be interesting, but it'll probably be Cena ending the streak.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:48 pm

I've always said, if the streak had to end, I'd only ever want Kane to do it. Storyline wise it'd make perfect sense. But it doesn't need ending anyway.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Should be great if Ryback vs Taker does happen. The storyline is never something I'm worried about when it comes to Taker at WM. Every year WWE makes people believe the streak is ending, I doubt this year will be any different.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah That true Funny

^^ Kane would have been good back then. He's too old now and it wouldn't make sense or really do anything for him. But 100% agreed that it doesn't need to end. He should retire WITH it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:35 pm

I haven't watched wrestling in a while but has Undertaker not lost his streak at WM yet?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Murder Mittens wrote:
Should be great if Ryback vs Taker does happen. The storyline is never something I'm worried about when it comes to Taker at WM. Every year WWE makes people believe the streak is ending, I doubt this year will be any different.
The moment Ryback calls Taker a Bully and pulls that awful grin, then you'll worry lol

@Razor; I meant storyline wise rather than doing something for either than them, kind of just rounding off a story then been happening since 1997. I'd actually only do it if they were both retiring within close proximity to one another or something. But I'd prefer it to never end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:39 pm

realt wrote:
I haven't watched wrestling in a while but has Undertaker not lost his streak at WM yet?
21-0 yet. Hopefully 22-0 in 2014.
Imo, his streak should never be ended, and he should retire with this mark.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Yeah That 30-0!

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:56 pm

He'll be back next WM to defend his steak
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:13 pm

^
He's been doing that since WM VII, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:48 pm

I don't want Taker's streak gone. I'd like to see a Ryback/Taker match at WM but don't want him ending the streak of Taker either. He can put on good matches every year even when he's so torn up.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 am

Will it be the first match to go to a no contest? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1