HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors Empty
PostSubject: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:37 pm

PWInsider has more details on why TNA is looking for investors and their current plans for growth.

– TNA is looking for investors because Dixie Carter wants the company to grow. The company has severely cut back on office space and cut talents from the UK tour who were originally scheduled for it. While they are stuck in their current state, they can’t get bigger. While their current situation can keep them afloat, it won’t make TNA profitable in the long term. TNA reportedly has a five year plan for the future. Additional investors or a new partner taking a percentage of the company will help them make that plan possible.

– All TNA operations, paychecks, etc. are coming from Nashville, TN. While Panda Energy is still technically the owner in name, they aren’t involved in any TNA operations and aren’t funding the company at this time. It’s believed this happened when Jeff Jarrett’s minority stake in the company was bought out last year. Panda has reportedly not been paying the bills for some time now.

– The new TV deals are helping to keep the company alive, but Dixie Carter wants TNA to be “a player” and can’t do that with the company in its present state.

– TNA hasn’t revealed who they are talking to yet. It’s believed that one group is in the UK and there are others in LA and NY. There are also additional meetings with POP TV.

– While TNA has been careful to say they are simply looking for partners, it’s believed that Dixie Carter would consider an offer to buy the company outright if it were the right price. John Gaburick said they were simply looking for a “strategic partner” and not a new owner. Carter has turned down sale offers in the past.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Meltzer said it may be up for sale. D:

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:01 pm

Meltzer is probably lying
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:13 pm

True. Or got misquoted.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 pm

He probably took this

"– While TNA has been careful to say they are simply looking for partners, it’s believed that Dixie Carter would consider an offer to buy the company outright if it were the right price."

and tried spinning it as TNA was for sale.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Well, I wouldn't find it hard to believe tbh. Funny

Didn't they try selling it in the past? Plus, Panda Energy is no longer behind them.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:05 pm

They almost had it sold a year or two ago to Tobby Keith and Jeff Jarrett. They just did not agree with having Dixie stick around so they didn't buy TNA.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Yeah That

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm reading The Observer Newsletter and TNA sounds like a company on the brink of death.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors   Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors Empty

Back to top Go down

Details On Why TNA Is Looking For More Investors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1