Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Myke wrote:
Batman wrote:
Imagine the promos between Taker and New Day tho. walk

New Day would be hysterical.
Taker would be all *grumble grumble* REST... IN... PEACEEEEE...

Wouldn't be THAT great Razz

The promos would be booty.
I think it would be haha. Taker being super serious and New Day trying to clown him and mock him. The best feuds always come out of two opposite characters. IE: Dean's character worked best when he was feuding with Seth, since Seth is all srs and stuck up and Dean is 'crazy'.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:14 pm

I actually agree with Razor. Undertaker vs New Day feud would've been pretty boss. New Day could have promos mocking/clowning Undertaker and then get all freaked out and stuff when Undertaker does his.... Undertaker shit.

Shane vs Taker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Braun vs Taker or even Bray vs Taker again. Owens vs. Taker was probably the best option but that wasn't realistically going to happen right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:16 pm

I agree with everything you said. Sad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Dead wrote:
>Says New Day/Undertaker promos would be booty
>Thinks Braun woulda been a better choice than Shane, even tho Braun is more of a one line kinda guy

Okay then lol

>Thinks Braun would be the one cutting the majority of the promos, despite the fact he's still aligned with The Wyatt Family and Bray would be doing most of the talking because that's common knowledge since he's the leader of the group and therefore Braun would only get a couple of things in like how it's always been.

And yes, Braun would have been a better choice I aint bothered An active wrestler, no matter how bad, is still better than an old has-been.

Everybody wanting him to jump off the cage should be ashamed. He might die I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Yeah That

If you want shit like that you can buy some CZW DVDs NAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:39 am

I don't think people are seeing the broader point with the whole Shane's return angle.

Keep in mind "Hell In A Cell" is a No-DQ type of Match. Which gives the WWE a LOT of space and ground to work with, even though having a 46 yo vs a nearly retired Wrestler co-main-eventing the biggest show of the year (correct me if I'm wrong, but Taker vs SoM is gonna be one of the 3 Main Events?).

- Shane could bring someone to fight for him;
- A lot of things could happen in the next few weeks they have to set up the angle. The Undertaker might just say "no, fuck you" to the Authority, making Triple H decide he'll deal with it;
^which could set up people like Shawn Michaels to "come for the rescue" or even having Triple H in two matches - he loves the spotlight too - losing the first to Shane because "reasons" (interference, for example, by Roman, which could turn him full heel or full face for the fans) and then setting up a possible title change in the second match or an even more "physical match" against the contender.

There's TONS of things the WWE could do with that. There's also the possibility they have no idea what they're doing and end up fucking it up, but, that's the WWE!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:24 pm

^
I've thought about some of the points you've brought up too. I still think their is a strong possibility Cena ends up facing The Undertaker at WM instead of Shane (he did post a cryptic photo on Instagram of the Undertaker). It's just hard seeing a 46 year old guy vs. a 50 year old guy in which both barely compete be thrown in a Hell in A Cell match to face each other.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:42 pm

I'm just hate that Shane was pushed so hard as a threat to main event wrestlers before in WWE. And now it's happening again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Shane being a threat is him being unpredictable. he wouldn't out wrestle someone but he could beat the shit out of them with weapons or take a big risk to hurt whoever he is facing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Should've been Social Outcasts I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:14 pm

yes it would have been fun to see Shane McMahon to kick all four members of the Social outcast's asses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 pm

I was referring to The Undertaker vs The Red Dragon, The Radical Mongoose, The Tank & The Inspirational
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:21 pm

^ ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:24 pm

talk about a waste of the undertaker I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:47 pm

Hey it'd be a healthy match for the undertaker I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:51 am

No it wouldn't. It'd be a waste. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 am

You rather undertaker be wheel chaired and stretchered around then his health?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 8:06 am

I would rather he not wrestle thn to waste his time with them. Unless he's jobbing them at the same time. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL   Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania in HELL IN A CELL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2